User Controls

Emoticon suggestion

Originally posted by aldra
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    :disgust:
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    What's the backstory?

It's easy to add smileys but this one is kinda big. If you can get it down to the size of the others without it looking like shit I'll add it.
     Acolyte
    Where's the emoticon that's shocked? Where its eyes are sort of popping out? We don't have that one.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i want a goatsee emoticon.
    Originally posted by Lanny What's the backstory?

It's easy to add smileys but this one is kinda big. If you can get it down to the size of the others without it looking like shit I'll add it.

I dunno but every time I see aldra post it I just laugh. I’m not even sure who the fuck that is. But I think it’s Theresa May? Lol
    Originally posted by Enter Where's the emoticon that's shocked? Where its eyes are sort of popping out? We don't have that one.

I know which one you’re talking about, I think that was the old : eek : smiley. Now that’s some gay shit like
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I know which one you’re talking about, I think that was the old : eek : smiley. Now it’s some gay shit like

yeah, it was eek!
    Fucking loved that smiley on totse. One of my top 3 most used. It got bumped down to top 4 when the one came out on zoklet
    Petition to bring back classic eek!
    Tell me I'm not the only one literally laughing out loud to that shit ^
    Originally posted by Enter Tell me I'm not the only one literally laughing out loud to that shit ^

See it’s a good thing I made this thread back in the day. It was exactly for this kind of scenario

https://niggasin.space/thread/10757

RIP Bling Bling
    Applebottm Houston [our biased demode moss-trooper]
    I wish/want my Dh emotes!!! ☹️

:: <——flailing arm emote goes there!!
    Wait,

::yellow Anna::

I’m gonna see if they work... 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Frick’n auto correct!!

::heart::