User Controls

Bring back the :fap: smiley

:fap_:

Open your mouth, babe. I got something for you.
    Originally posted by RisiR :fap_:

Open your mouth, babe. I got something for you.

Oh nevermind then
    Wait Lanny make one that faces the other direction too. You never know in which direction you might need to be fapping in a given situation
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    your wish is my command

Lanny Bird of Courage
    oh wait, not quite
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    there we go, pure artistry
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I can't believe you're actually working on these fucking stupid suggestions and not fixing the edit text functionality

you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    When I was a mime, my troupe and I raped this bitch, we did unspeakable things to her
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    you make one sex joke and this guy follows you around for days. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I can't believe you're actually working on these fucking stupid suggestions and not fixing the edit text functionality

you

Lanny, are you feeling a sharp pain in your dick or general genital (haha) area right now? I ask because I feel like I'm close to mastering the art of energy manipulation and combining it with physical combat. I'm so close, bro.

Does your dick hurt right now?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    oh shit it does. This is some downright fantastical shit nigga
    I actually believe you. That's how much I believe in myself.

Unrelated: I think I just made a life changing decision straight out of my gut just now and I got tears in my eyes and... and I feel the fire in me burning again. Fuck, maybe it is related. Maybe trying to make your dick fall off with everything I had unlocked something in me. It feels like I unlocked myself. This is amazing.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    my dick tends to unlock a lot of things, if you know what I mean
    Poonani. HIGH FIVE!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bling bling Dark Matter
Jump to Top