User Controls

Your View on Miscegenation

infinityshock Black Hole
    When you see a couple of two different races...in public...on TV...in an advertisement...what are your thoughts? What are your thoughts when members of your family date outside their race?
    I'm blind
    extreme arousal.
    When you see a couple of two different races…in public…on TV…in an advertisement…what are your thoughts? What are your thoughts when members of your family date outside their race?

If it's black/white, I find it very aesthetically pleasing. The juxtaposition is beautiful. Just facts. Black and white make a nice contrast.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think "oh my goodness my very own aunt is into big black cocks, I am going to have so much fun giving her shit about this during every family get together!" Then I go fist fuck my own asshole and cut deep lacerations into my inner thighs.
    I change the channel and ignore anything involving non whites.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    It does kind of bother me to an extent, but personally I'm of mixed race and so is my daughter so it's hard to complain.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    My family dates exclusively within their own race. Probably not consciously, but collectively as a family we do not like the nog. At least in matters of the heart.
    my gf is a different race than me so i guess you could say i view it positively
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Whatevs.
    Oy vey, we need to overlook the fact that blacks have the highest rate of STDs, and just encourage them to mix with whites so that we can end racism.
    \
    jedi

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Meet the next generation - the changing face of America.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/changing-faces/funderburg-text

infinityshock Black Hole

they dont look white...they look flat out nigger.

last friday there was an episode of 'maury' on where they showed the pic of a nigger baby, from a white mother, and the premise of the show was a white guy that fucked her claimed to not be the daddy but the fat white chick insisted he was...while he said he wasnt because she fucked a bunch of niggers and the sprog looked like a niglet. when they showed the niglet pic it was flagrantly obvious it was a nigger spawn that had the contrast/brightness reduced to minimize the dark skin.

the movie 'matrix' and how most of the characters looked...deformed. that would be a future race post-miscegenation

still, from what i know of the last two thousand years of human history, and the last 60 or 70 or so years...this is a short term fad where at some point in the future anyone who promoted this nonsense will be derided and ridiculed.

Meet the next generation - the changing face of America.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/changing-faces/funderburg-text

big surprise. the author is juden. whoda thunk it.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm hispanic and irish and my daughters mom is fairly white, with red/blonde hair, and I think my daughter looks pretty cute.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Fuck you, Finnigger.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by ArmsMerchant Oy vey, we need to overlook the fact that blacks have the highest rate of STDs, and just encourage them to mix with whites so that we can end racism.
    \
    jedi

I remember how funny I found it that this guy used greyfox's name to post this sort of thing
    When my brother was in the military he called my mom saying he was getting married and would soon be visiting. My mom fainted when she saw the black girl and my dad almost had a heart attack. Funny shit. It was just a joke and the girl laughed her head off.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I remember that he left RDFRN because too many people said nigger.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Every white man has a moral obligation to improve the lesser races by casting his seed wide and far.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Every white man has a moral obligation to improve the lesser races by casting his seed wide and far.

from a bucket on the motorway
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top