User Controls

women in the work place, anyone ever dealt with this?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I work downtown where you have to kick niggers out of the store, tell idiot drunks to shut the fuck up, and be quick on your feet and not be lazy and chatty.

My boss is a huge faggot , that has hired two girls to work a shift that has only been done by guys for the last six months that I've worked there. evidently they rehired a girl (her job was facebook promotion) and she as been coming into the store the last 3 months wearing a panda constume, she even wore kitty ears to work today) that graduated from the university that I actually met six years ago, she told me to leap frog her for a scavenger hunt and I was just done shooting heroin so i just jerked her around by her hair because shes so annoying, shes fucking ugly and always tells me that boys and girls want to suck my dick and that she seen me on tinder, its really annoying. she's always in the way and when I tell her what to do because I know what we have to do she starts talking about how she's scared and the bitch drives an suv that she can't even drive, and she doesn't even know how to use a mop.

My boss has really fucked, ,up and he told me its all on me today when i was stuck with two women and a black that works well, but doesn't have a car.

whats rich about it all my faggot boss sends them home right when the real work has been done so they get most of the tips but with out having to do any real work.

i work by a bunch of bars and there will be one token chick that will work there for a while but they will never be there again because they suck

i have to tell whatever girl that is yapping her mouth to shut the fuck up before i tell the nigger/idiot to shut the fuck up, because ehes getting in the way.
    =
    infinityshock Black Hole
    have them make accounts and posts on here. I can't wait to hear their version of things
    Both of those women are mudsharks and they fuck the nigger behind the store while you're inside working your ass off.
    Every girl I ever worked with just went on Facebook all day while I had to pick up the slack. I used to run two cash registers at once because one girl was on FB in the back and the other is pregnant and resting.
    have them make accounts and posts on here. I can't wait to hear their version of things

can't do that for very obvious reasons. but they are extremely lazy, the only ladies that work there that are on the ball are over 40.
    this one girl, when ever someone ask for something, or says something to her all she says is "yeah, no worries" and I to tell her to be quiet. It just boggles my mind how someone who went to a major university and got a degree can be so dumb and suck at everything.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    From the co-founder of Vice, now a long time supporter of the alternative right.

Are women lazy?
    http://thoughtcatalog.com/gavin-mcinnes/2013/10/are-women-lazy/

His observations are thought provoking...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Every girl I ever worked with just went on Facebook all day while I had to pick up the slack. I used to run two cash registers at once because one girl was on FB in the back and the other is pregnant and resting.

grow some balls and assert yourself or continue being the workplace bitch. they know they can bugger-off while you do all their work...and still get paid to do it.

ill even offer some free quotes that ive used with success to encourage slackers in the past

'hey (insert derogatory term for lazy mother fucker) the work is over here'

in serious voice: '(bosses name) said hes going to give me $xxx out of your hours because you waste so much time NOT working while i cover your laziness'

tell the pregnant bitch if she cant handle the work environment to go the fuck home because you and everyone else is tired of having to do more while she does less.
    I just let the store go to shit and cut lines of meth in the back between customer rushes. I wasn't being paid enough to care.

grow some balls and assert yourself or continue being the workplace bitch. they know they can bugger-off while you do all their work…and still get paid to do it.

ill even offer some free quotes that ive used with success to encourage slackers in the past

'hey (insert derogatory term for lazy mother fucker) the work is over here'

in serious voice: '(bosses name) said hes going to give me $xxx out of your hours because you waste so much time NOT working while i cover your laziness'

tell the pregnant bitch if she cant handle the work environment to go the fuck home because you and everyone else is tired of having to do more while she does less.

lol the dude hasn't had a job in a long time. anyways... yeah my boss is telling me he wants to have a meeting with me because last night I got a text asking if I was working today and i thought it was a girl i was going to bone and it turned out to be the 19 year old faggot that always calls in so I called him and told him I'm going to beat the shit out of him and called him a fat faggot, while drunk

it will all be good though

Huffing xylene smells like my old work (a furniture factory) when I was 16 and lots of cool girls worked there and no problems ever (my mam worked there too).

This coorealtes with my other post about most girls having no hobbies . retail bitche ajfjcjsjanfk do do do you know what I mean
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    From the co-founder of Vice, now a long time supporter of the alternative right.

Are women lazy?

His observations are thought provoking…

I endorse the alternative right but that site and it's articles read away like big irrelevant op-ed.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Huffing xylene…

as an fyi, xylene is about as toxic of a vapor to the human physiology as it gets

Are women lazy?

His observations are thought provoking…

Some good points but they're mostly overshadowed by petty, childish insults
    as an fyi, xylene is about as toxic of a vapor to the human physiology as it gets
    Maybe that's why all my female coworkers were so chill... Xylene fumes all day long.

That also might explain my moms violent psychotic outbursts.
    I'm actually probably getting fired from my job today, because I was drunk on my day off and some idiot (that keeps calling in) asked me if I'd working today *i thought it was some girl looking to bone me* and when I called the number and found out it was his faggot as I started yelling at him and told him I will kill him if he ever messages me again or something like that.

My boss asked me to come into work tonight at 7:30 for a meeting with him and the HR lady and I told him I'm busy, I'm out of town and I will be in work thursday and he started blowing up my phone with text telling me that its mandatory that I come in. What a faggot
    I'm actually probably getting fired from my job today, because I was drunk on my day off and some idiot (that keeps calling in) asked me if I'd working today *i thought it was some girl looking to bone me* and when I called the number and found out it was his faggot as I started yelling at him and told him I will kill him if he ever messages me again or something like that.

My boss asked me to come into work tonight at 7:30 for a meeting with him and the HR lady and I told him I'm busy, I'm out of town and I will be in work thursday and he started blowing up my phone with text telling me that its mandatory that I come in. What a faggot

The universe is telling you to start a hotdog stand.
    ^yes I've been starting to realize that, my dad has been telling me that i have to do something else real soon. I have 2k saved up but i need a lil bit more. I have a friend that is willing to invest in my stand but, money is hard so come by these day's. \

my dad told me last night that i work at loser job and that i wil never be able to tie my shoes together as long as I continue to be a loser guys job, he even told me that he doesn't like anyone i communicate with, even though ive met some very solid people.

my girl friend won cupcake wars in dc, and she told me she will always love me.

i loved her so much. and im proud of her for what she's done. she offered for me to come live with her and i told her know she was a lamb that i loved. she will never be forgotten.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Please tell me your dad really said that you'll never be able to "tie your shoes together."
    ^my dad is a fucking asshole, He told me today "well doug, you dug your own hole"
Jump to Top