User Controls

I'm not the real Zanick, but here is his PI.

Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    Some of you were probably hoping for the genuine article. You'll have to settle for less.

Oh, and this is NSFW, it's definitely a dick so just be careful and try not to drool.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fucking idiot put that it’s NSFW above the spoiler tag. I’m literally at work right now and didn’t see that til after I clicked
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also thought you’d be bigger.

Am disappointed
    There's no scale in that picture. It could literally be as big as your house and you wouldn't know until it came thumping down your street.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Fucking idiot put that it’s NSFW above the spoiler tag. I’m literally at work right now and didn’t see that til after I clicked

what

that manky thing?
    yea bro your dick looks kinda small tbh, especially compared to your hand
    So is there any irritation still? Do you still delight in public appearances with a secret dick
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea bro your dick looks kinda small tbh, especially compared to your hand

It's very normal, apart from the piercing, and I'm pleased with this fact.

Originally posted by gumbo So is there any irritation still? Do you still delight in public appearances with a secret dick

I forget it's there most of the time. The metal just feels like another part of me.
    Originally posted by Zanick #2 It's very normal, apart from the piercing, and I'm pleased with this fact.

I forget it's there most of the time. The metal just feels like another part of me.

Wtf. That’s hardcore if it’s real. That’s how I feel about all of my piercings. People always ask me if it feels like I have boogers in my nose all the time and I tell them the metal is like a part of me now. I think there’s something really poetic about that. Idek why.
    Originally posted by -mal- Wtf. That’s hardcore if it’s real. That’s how I feel about all of my piercings. People always ask me if it feels like I have boogers in my nose all the time and I tell them the metal is like a part of me now. I think there’s something really poetic about that. Idek why.

It's the only one I have, no tattoos either. The picture is an 8g, I've stretched to a 6g now and it's indigo with larger balls on either end of the post.

What did you pierce and what kind of jedielery do you have?
    Originally posted by Zanick #2 It's the only one I have, no tattoos either. The picture is an 8g, I've stretched to a 6g now and it's indigo with larger balls on either end of the post.

What did you pierce and what kind of jedielery do you have?

That’s... cool? I find it, kind of weird but to each their own.

I wanted to talk about this in the “do you look like a degenerate thread.” I might have used to look like a degenerate. My hair was like 5 different vivid colors for a while. One color at a time though. I’m usually wearing all black. And I have a rose gold stud on one side of my nose and a rose gold ring on the other. My end goal is to have a constellation of tiny jedielry piercings on both my ears but different configurations. I have single lobe piercings in both ears, a tiny diamond stud in my right traigus, and a white gold bar in my right ear rook. All of my jedielery is real rose gold and white gold. And all but my first nose ring was done by this celebrity piercer in LA that does really cool work. The past two years when I visited I got new piercings. This last time was two at once and fuck... idk how I made it through that.
    Originally posted by -mal- That’s… cool? I find it, kind of weird but to each their own.

Yeah, it's very weird. Not the soberest of my decisions, but I like it and I have no regrets.

I wanted to talk about this in the “do you look like a degenerate thread.” I might have used to look like a degenerate. My hair was like 5 different vivid colors for a while. One color at a time though. I’m usually wearing all black. And I have a rose gold stud on one side of my nose and a rose gold ring on the other. My end goal is to have a constellation of tiny jedielry piercings on both my ears but different configurations. I have single lobe piercings in both ears, a tiny diamond stud in my right traigus, and a white gold bar in my right ear rook. All of my jedielery is real rose gold and white gold. And all but my first nose ring was done by this celebrity piercer in LA that does really cool work. The past two years when I visited I got new piercings. This last time was two at once and fuck… idk how I made it through that.

Wow, you're really a sort of hobbyist, aren't you? I think any amount of metal on a person is an improvement, so you won't hear me offering caution, I think it's cool as hell. Getting two in one go - I don't know if I could withstand it. I passed out in the car driving home from my piercing, I hate to think of what would've happened at the parlor if I'd gotten another.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Thats a pretty gay dick bro
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Thats a pretty gay dick bro

How can a lone penis be gay? Tell us, Bill Krozby.
    Originally posted by Zanick #2 Yeah, it's very weird. Not the soberest of my decisions, but I like it and I have no regrets.

Wow, you're really a sort of hobbyist, aren't you? I think any amount of metal on a person is an improvement, so you won't hear me offering caution, I think it's cool as hell. Getting two in one go - I don't know if I could withstand it. I passed out in the car driving home from my piercing, I hate to think of what would've happened at the parlor if I'd gotten another.

I like fashion and I’m a collector by nature. I only have a tiny minimalistic sail boat on my wrist in tribute to my late father. But I have a lot of tattoos planned for a later date.

It was so intense. Idek what I was thinking. I guess that I couldn’t come back to LA for another year. Anyway, he did the rook first. And that’s a substantial thickness of cartilage to me. It hurt like fucking hell. The worst part is when the needle is in but not the jedielery yet. The pulling and finagling they do to get the jedielery in is always like a bonus round of pain. I like that this guy is a real artist about piercing. He really thinks about placement and will tell you if your body isn’t suited to one you like in your head but aren’t fully visualizing on yourself. So he’s about to do the traigus and I actually said, “no, I can’t, what was I thinking?” And he just goes for it. Haha. That one I could hear the clearest pop and crackle as the skin is pierced because the sound could travel really well from that are. Yuck. Haha. But it’s always really fun. That piercer is a chill as fuck guy. Who bought the business after a stint in prison and just totally pivoted his life.
    Originally posted by Zanick #2 How can a lone penis be gay? Tell us, Bill Krozby.

You tell us. Youre the one w the gay dick piercing faggot
    Originally posted by -mal- I like fashion and I’m a collector by nature. I only have a tiny minimalistic sail boat on my wrist in tribute to my late father. But I have a lot of tattoos planned for a later date.

It was so intense. Idek what I was thinking. I guess that I couldn’t come back to LA for another year. Anyway, he did the rook first. And that’s a substantial thickness of cartilage to me. It hurt like fucking hell. The worst part is when the needle is in but not the jedielery yet. The pulling and finagling they do to get the jedielery in is always like a bonus round of pain. I like that this guy is a real artist about piercing. He really thinks about placement and will tell you if your body isn’t suited to one you like in your head but aren’t fully visualizing on yourself. So he’s about to do the traigus and I actually said, “no, I can’t, what was I thinking?” And he just goes for it. Haha. That one I could hear the clearest pop and crackle as the skin is pierced because the sound could travel really well from that are. Yuck. Haha. But it’s always really fun. That piercer is a chill as fuck guy. Who bought the business after a stint in prison and just totally pivoted his life.

Tl dr
    Originally posted by Zanick #2 It's very normal, apart from the piercing, and I'm pleased with this fact.

how big is it? don't lie. i'm average and that thing looks notably smaller than mine
    Originally posted by greenplastic how big is it? don't lie. i'm average and that thing looks notably smaller than mine

I don't like discussing my genitals on the forum as a general rule, but I posted a picture of them in the first place so I really deserve this. I'm 6" with a proportional girth.
    Originally posted by -mal- I like fashion and I’m a collector by nature. I only have a tiny minimalistic sail boat on my wrist in tribute to my late father. But I have a lot of tattoos planned for a later date.

I'm sorry about your dad. In what capacity did he sail? Was he Navy, a hobbyist, or doing a different sort of job?

I took my ex to get her rook pierced, it looked awfully painful from the expression on her face but she took it like a champ. I don't know how you can manage to get all of those, but I bet it looks damn ornate and I'd be proud of that. Having the right piercer makes all the difference; we were lucky to have a terrific professional.

Weirdly enough, my piercing slid in very quickly after the hole was bored. The only time I felt pain was when my jedielry fell out at the gym and the hole closed up, so I forced it back through. That wasn't a good idea, I have a little bit of scar tissue to remember that incident by. I should've just let it go, but I was in the early stages of a very physical involvement with someone and I didn't want to give up on the metal. I made a stupid choice, and I'm glad it didn't turn out worse than it did.
Jump to Top