User Controls

Anyone here ever had near death experience / out of body experience?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I once overdosed on a few different drugs, had a few violent seizures, and came back conscious floating 20 feet above my apartment building watching the paramedics put me in an ambulance. Shit was crazy fam, but at the time it didn't feel crazy, I just was observing what was going on.

Anyone here ever had anything like this happen to them? Kinda makes you wonder what it's really like when your body actually completely dies.

I've also been reading that consciousness isn't something localized towards earth, but we are actually potentially slaves tethered by strings to these bodies we were put in. For all we know are souls/consciousness could fundamentally be from somewhere else in the galaxy maybe even somewhere else in the universe originally

So your a scientologist now?, that's cool.

I have out of body experiences every time I stay awake on meth. Meth seizures are like muscle cramps, I love em.

That sweaty spaced out feeling afterwards is the best. I'm guessing IV meth always feels that way where you're like, on the brink of death.
    I guess I've never studied scientology, I figured I was just a catholic. I've never had a meth seizure before. I've gotten ticks from using meth though, but thats about it.
    we are actually potentially slaves tethered by strings to these bodies we were put in. For all we know are souls/consciousness could fundamentally be from somewhere else in the galaxy maybe even somewhere else in the universe originally

This is pretty much what Scientology believes.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    I was taking way too much bundy for days straight, then I couldn't move without falling down and my nerve endings felt like we're paralized. I could honestly feel my brain trying to fight a seizure but I think I may have a mild one. I tried closing my eyes that is when I was looking down at myself dead on the floor. After a few minutes I woke up on the floor and couldn't recall how I got there, then I just figured out I must have blackout or had a seizure
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I experienced a near drowning as a kid. No crazy visions or anything but the memory is pretty interesting, very non visual but the experience of, uhh, like the way the water felt, being enclosed on all sides, like I was the only solid thing in an endless universe of molasses is extremely vivvid. It was almost tranquil despite the physical struggle.
    I experienced a near drowning as a kid. No crazy visions or anything but the memory is pretty interesting, very non visual but the experience of, uhh, like the way the water felt, being enclosed on all sides, like I was the only solid thing in an endless universe of molasses is extremely vivvid. It was almost tranquil despite the physical struggle.

Same thing happened to me as a kid actually
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    When I was more active in yoga and meditation I was able to reliably produce an out-of-body sensation, at first with relaxed concentration and eventually occurring at random. It was pretty interesting, I wish I had practiced better control but I don't think it did anything much for me at the time.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    When I overdosed on spice back on december 16th, 2014 I was seizing violently and hit my head on the floor, got trapped under a desk and was suffocated tied up in guitar cables. I thought I was in hell and felt the worst pain imaginable, pain in everything, crushing skull, burning like I was on fire in every part of my body, internal, external, and all I could see visually was a greenish, orange dense like liquid, and eventually just felt numb, with an unexplainable feeling of floating through molasses or something, and then I remember floating in an out of conciousness in the ambulance and hallucinated being on a bus flying through space, only being able to breathe every 30 seconds and passing through 3 checkpoints of what I assume was death. My mom said I was freaking out screaming speaking gibberosh even before I fell down and got trapped but was actually convulsing and eventually my eyes rolled inside my head and was vomiting foam
    ^your poor mum
    Everytime I walk by rails, or bridges or trees with a rope in my hand.
    Yes I masturbated from drug overdose once. It's sad to think that if I didn't make it my family would find me dead in my room.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i fell out of an airplane once and the risers (the straps connecting 'me' to the actual parachute) were tangled as fuck to the point the canopy was unstable.
Jump to Top