User Controls

Shaking your dick after you piss

After you take a piss, what do you think is the best way to shake it to prevent piss drops from getting in your pants?

Do you just relax and shake it or do you flex your gooch muscle and shake it? Or some combination of both?

What is your method?
    Xlite African Astronaut
    I usually take a piece of tp and dry the tip of my dick with it, this effectively prevents leakage and piss on pants. Not to mention
    smelly dick.

Be carefull tho, tp is wood afterall and the dickhead is a sensitive thing.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    d
    I do both I push and shake (pen push) and then I relax and shake.

why do you ask?

Originally posted by Xlite I usually take a piece of tp and dry the tip of my dick with it, this effectively prevents leakage and piss on pants. Not to mention
    smelly dick.

take a stick or spray of under arm deodorizer and spray or bap your inside underwear fly region .. that is supposed to be a secret for decades among men.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I hate when you shake for ages and there's still a drop left
    Originally posted by Number13 I hate when you shake for ages and there's still a drop left

that just sounds like you had a V.D. at one time and it's scar'd

Hey 13..
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock that just sounds like you had a V.D. at one time and it's scar'd

Hey 13..

Nah I aint had that

And it's a rare thing but does happen
    Rivotril Houston
    I dry it with paper and tap water.
    U gotta squeeze under your balls so all the pee comes out, otherwise the drip is inevitable.

Or maybe I just have prostate cancer.
    after using the urinal, i put my dick under the air dryer.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i spin it.

the centrifugal forces drain every one last drop of pee.
    Originally posted by Unnamed Scholar U gotta squeeze under your balls so all the pee comes out, otherwise the drip is inevitable.

Or maybe I just have prostate cancer.

Piss doesn't release through the testicals.. it's a different piping system in there. you have urethra and ball-pipe thingy -_-
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Push on your gooch if you want to get that last little bit of piss out.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Piss doesn't release through the testicals.. it's a different piping system in there. you have urethra and ball-pipe thingy -_-

Under your balls. Like between your balls and your ass. Your urethra goes back there.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Under your balls. Like between your balls and your ass. Your urethra goes back there.

Ohh.. I like to press slightly hard during the money shot onto the wall.

it's like you were stitched there.. Unless... Hmmm MKUltra
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock it's like you were stitched there.. Unless… Hmmm MKUltra

thats the casting mark.

balls are casted.
    Originally posted by benny vader thats the casting mark.

balls are casted.

Oh.. I remember the first time I felt down there and noticed it.. and was like.. Oh shit, a scar. What the fuck did my parents or doctor do to me.
    BTW how would one ease "gooch" into a dinner conversation.. especially Thanks Givings or Christmas dinner.

lol
    I've tried most of these methods and it still happens from time to time

Maybe I gave myself prostate problems from dehydration and excessive drug use
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock BTW how would one ease "gooch" into a dinner conversation.. especially Thanks Givings or Christmas dinner.

lol

Ha

"well, the gooch was misbehaving so I had to smack it with the newspaper. You know i don't like to beat it, but sometimes it has to be done, or it won't learn. But I beat it too hard and it hid and just whimpered at me for the rest of the day"

*weird looks*

"Er, I meant the pooch. Oops"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top