User Controls

Are feminist functional reatards?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    This girl goes on a ten minute rant about why women shouldn't shave because its degrading to women , but ends up talking about how she shaves her lip and her legs, and arm pit hair for "personal reasons"

kinda strange right?

I shave my asshole when I'm up to it, because i dont like getting poop in my hairy ass crack and I shave my cock so it won't be so smelly and to not look so bushy looking. you don't see men making videos about burning their underwear because its restrictive and goes against nature. They just wont wear any..

why are so many women so dumb? the girl in the first video says "legs were a patriotic thing" as if theres something wrong with that, i guess guys fighting wars for their country tend to like smooth legs..

I picked up some dumb bitch down town when i was getting off work, and she had long arm pit hair, I demanded she shower and she did, but she didn't want to. I was so grossed out, that I gave her 20 bucks to get the fuck out of my house and call a cab and she didn't understand why i was kicking her out. its like some neck beard not understanding why a girl doesn't like him because he smells like asshole and is overweight.

some people don't take any pride in their selves and just resort to "well someone else will like it"
    we might as all just start flinging poop and rubbing semen in are hair because its so natural.

women are stupid as fuck and generally lazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmB0gX9dy84

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    feminism is reasonable enough as an ideal; that women should be treated the same as and have the same opportunities as their male counterparts.

the problem lies with idiots who take it to extreme, illogical conclusions - people who spend all their waking hours looking for ways the 'patriarchy is victimising them', obsessing over rape (but can't say 'the r word') and form retarded enclaves where they isolate themselves from criticism and eventually convince themselves their behaviour is normal and productive.

I've noticed (similar to) your bit about shaving legs too - not just 'feminists' but 'rebellious' people in general. They'll want to do something that society expects them to, ie. shave, wash etc., but they want to make sure everyone knows they're not doing it for other people, they're doing it for themselves. Which is amusing because in the above examples, they wouldn't be doing it if it weren't to attract or keep a mate - I remember reading a good article on this... oh here it is.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    feminism is reasonable enough as an ideal; that women should be treated the same as and have the same opportunities as their male counterparts.

feminism isnt about equality with males

feminism is about female superiority over and degradation of males
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Now, when you say "lip", do you mean upper or lower lip?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Now, when you say "lip", do you mean upper or lower lip?

vaginal
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    vaginal

That would require plurality.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    she only shaves one of them
    I don't shave my ass but people on msm craiglist keep asking if I shaved my balls.
Jump to Top