User Controls

Hays State Prison - Inmate Prison System - AMA

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZzh9QKufSc

I was here from 2009-2012, after county time from 2008-2009. I served a total of nearly 3 years. ASK ME ANYTHING!
    WHHHHHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SURRRPRISE!

It bleeds into GA Diagnostic prison...Jackson State Prison, where every guy sentenced to prison in the state of GA goes through.
    Were you part of a gang?

Did you get on anybody's bad side?

How scared were you on the first day, from 1 to 10?

Did you ever have to "prove" yourself? If so, how?

Did you contemplate suicide in prison?

What were the guards like?

What's the workout equipment like? Is there enough machines for everyone or do you have to wait ages for your turn? Are people judged on how much they lift etc?
    GA prison regimen is made around military.
    That is, first word out your mouth is "Sir"
    Last word out your mouth is "Sir"
    You do the same military drills as basic army
    you wake up, make yo goddamn bed
    hahahah this bootcamp bullshit
    what is it like being panthrax and know someone who's only visited jail for 2 hours is way more sociopathic than you? must feel like being an invalid
    True Hayes State Prison Officers kick your fucking ass
    and then you're supposed to rape them
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus what is it like being panthrax and know someone who's only visited jail for 2 hours is way more sociopathic than you? must feel like being an invalid

Being in and out of jail since I was 13, 30 now...I have seen all types. Crazies...the violent, the secluded, the dominant
    Were you part of a gang?

What's the workout equipment like? Is there enough machines for everyone or do you have to wait ages for your turn? Are people judged on how much they lift etc?

Were you part of a gang?

Were you part of a gang?

Were you part of a gang?

Fuck ALL of them
    Did u get ur shit pushed in
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter Were you part of a gang?

This is a loaded question. As a white guy, in a southern state prison, you had a choice. Take your chances, or join a gang. I chose the gang. I never finalized it, but that isn't to say I wasn't about it. Aryan Brotherhood is big here, in the south. They target and come toward white guys. I went for it. I was never 100% initiated, but I was what was called a "prospect". It was enough to offer protection. Think you didn't need protection? Try going at it yourself then.

I was smuggling in cell phones and self-roll packs of cigarettes. I fronted a pack to a black guy. It became clear it was trying to stiff me. Yard call came. I took my bunkmate and my lock and put it in my sock and stuffed it down in my crotch then went through the bullshit "check" onto the yard. I went to where they stood and all I said was, "Where's my fuckin'?!-'" and that's all I got out, before I started wailing on him. Over and over and over and over. His friends didnt do shit.

Were you part of a gang?

Were you part of a gang?

Were you part of a gang?

i'll answer the rest in a second, goddamnit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter Did you contemplate suicide in prison?

No. Believe it or not, I hold religious beliefs.

Most of them were normal guys just trying to do their job. There was a couple that thought they were KING SHIT and was gonna dominate ALL………..that was the worst mistake they could have made.

There is two identical sets of work out equipment. One is for white, one for black. Hispanics get it when they can.

Were you part of a gang?

Not officially. A "prospect" for the Aryan Brotherhood.

Were you part of a gang?

Hell yeah I did. Right off I rip, I didn't like the tone this black dude was giving me, and I KNEW that he was probably a gang banger, well, turns up, he is. Crips.

The moment I am walking into my perm dorm, my next home until otherwise, I was probably a 6/10 - because I didn't know what do expect. Was someone gonna jump me? Was I about to have to fight right now? It was very threatening.

Did you ever have to "prove" yourself? If so, how? Yes. When that nigger thought he'd TRY ME over the pack of cigarettes and I ended up beating his two friends with a lock in a sock over it, not even him. He send the money my way and we squashed it.

Never. I didn't have that much time.

Some were good, as long as you were good to them, and some were horrible. It depends on the context. Might not be willing to elaborate.

There is dual full work out equipment. That means one race has to wait it out. They work it out themselves, timing it between blacks and whites and mexicans.

Were you part of a gang?

No. Closest being so Aryan Brotherhood.

Read above

Read above

Read above, jesus christ

Lol dude did you not even realize you answered the same question multiple times
Jump to Top