User Controls

Were you bullied growing up?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I didn't really have a bully, but there was a kid a little older than me in my neighborhood who was a total crybaby. I was the youngest on the block, so when he was feeling insecure he would start shoving me around and I'd smack him and he'd run home crying. I guess you could say he was trying to bully me, but he wasn't good at it. When he got to high school, it was open season. Never had to hit him again. I've seen him driving around town, he very considerately waved me on when he had the right of way. I hope he's doing better.

I'm pretty sure he and his sister were committing incest as kids, though. Something always seemed off about how they interacted. Maybe it was just because I didn't understand how brother and sister are meant to get along.
    Nah, no one ever really fucked with me. It was kind of disappointing actually. Like I always saw the stereotypical bullying type shit in movies and stuff and would imagine myself beating the hell out of someone if they tried to bully me. But it never happened.

I mostly kept to myself anyways, maybe they thought I’d come to school with a gun and kill everyone if they bullied me.
    Side note, I fuckin hate it when people wave me through when they have the right of way. It’s like, it’s a four way stop and you pulled up first. FUCKING GO. That’s how it works, don’t look at me like I’m supposed to be doing something. I’m waiting on your dumb ass
    I was in middle school, pretty badly too. Then our family moved to Michigan, and I fit in pretty well up there. By the time we moved back here, it was high school, and by then I had become the stereotypical silent goth kid that listened to death metal. I never spoke to anyone, and apparently I would glare at people who said anything to me that wasn't meaningful. I don't remember doing that, and didn't realize I did it until someone told me.

It was funny seeing all the people who were complete shitheads in middle school coming up and apologizing to me. I think they all thought I was going to shoot up the school or something.
    Originally posted by Juicebox I think they all thought I was going to shoot up the school or something.

I’m starting to see a pattern here I think..
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I’m starting to see a pattern here I think..

I'm seeing patterns all over the place!

...GET THAT SMOKE OUT OF MY FACE!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Ahh, you fucker. I could retype this out and harvest "likes", but fuck that. I did what I did and that was fucking years ago. Every so many years, this very question pops up. I guess I am just tired of answering it.

Here is the best you will get. My little sister let me know an older boy was sexually coming on to her without her will. I was currently on out of school suspension at the time, but I didn't care. I slipped into lunch period the next day and then FLUNG MYSELF AT HIM and used the lunch tray to DRIVE IT INTO THE BRIDGE OF HIS NOSE, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

I was sent to the "alternative school" over that. The school for "troublemakers". Worth it. Would do it again. Every time.
    Originally posted by Grimace Ahh, you fucker. I could retype this out and harvest "likes", but fuck that. I did what I did and that was fucking years ago. Every so many years, this very question pops up. I guess I am just tired of answering it.

Here is the best you will get. My little sister let me know an older boy was sexually coming on to her without her will. I was currently on out of school suspension at the time, but I didn't care. I slipped into lunch period the next day and then FLUNG MYSELF AT HIM and used the lunch tray to DRIVE IT INTO THE BRIDGE OF HIS NOSE, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

I was sent to the "alternative school" over that. The school for "troublemakers". Worth it. Would do it again. Every time.

FUCK you’re like a modern day Hemingway
    Originally posted by Fox Paws FUCK you’re like a modern day Hemingway

Who is that?
    Originally posted by Grimace Who is that?

Prohibition-era writer Ernest Hemingway:

He wrote edgy shit using concise sentence structure mostly

Killed himself in the 60’s
    So...are you saying I have a concise sentence structure?
    Also popularized the 6-toed (polydactyl) cat or “Hemingway cat”:

Originally posted by Grimace So…are you saying I have a concise sentence structure?

And write edgy shit yeah
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws And write edgy shit yeah

Well dang...thanks man.
    yes. how awesome would it be if i became buff as fuck, and then ran into him at a pub or something, and started acting really demeaning towards him?

I could never believe that. Some cunt come at me with some flex-tit bullshit, I'm gonna knock him out.
    Originally I had actually come up with a serious, life-ruining revenge plan for my bully where he would never suspect I was behind it, but I dunno, I would REALLY love to meet up with him in real life while buff and fuck with him like that ^. It'd just be so cathartic to finally be the stronger one, the one in power. That dynamic would be awesome.

Originally posted by Grimace I could never believe that. Some cunt come at me with some flex-tit bullshit, I'm gonna knock him out.

Yeah, but you're hard from prison. This guy's a little bitch.
    UH-OHHHHHHHHHHHH, the later it gets, the more I realize, the local fucking aquarium/zoo isn't tryina be a hero.
    Originally posted by Enter Yeah, but you're hard from prison. This guy's a little bitch….

LOL! I am NOT "hard from prison". I spent 2.5yrs in prison in medium and "hard" prisons in ga's prisons. My last camp was at Hays State Prison. That's where I parolled out from.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZzh9QKufSc

This makes it look fucking tame. We were all told before shooting to "keep it nice"
Jump to Top