User Controls

Lanny is a bitch!

And this website sucks ass. Its not nearly like I was hoping it would be. I wanted what I had on zoklet but here there are only like 5 people logged in at a time and the who fucking design sucks and the name sucks and the banner thing sucks and Lanny sucks and is a bitch and I miss Kinkou. Has anyone seen or heard from Kinkou? Does anyone know another site I can go to that doesnt suck so much??
    infinityshock Black Hole
    signed.
    Kill yourself
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Why don't you go through the trouble of paying for hosting and literally coding an entire website only so that your users can bitch at you then you flamboyant homosexual.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Sophie Why don't you go through the trouble of paying for hosting and literally coding an entire website only so that your users can bitch at you then you flamboyant homosexual.

Or, as an alternative, Lanny could pull his head out of his ass. Just sayin'.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I feel like this website belongs in 1994.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Or, as an alternative, Lanny could pull his head out of his ass. Just sayin'.

he cant. hes enjoying the cum smorgasbord too much
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I feel like this website belongs in 1994.

You belong in a 6ft deep dirt hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I feel like this website belongs in 1994.

Oh, you're one of those people. Well i believe Helladamnleet has just the place for you.
    YOU GOT IT MAN
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    How can you take issue with the name?!
    The problem is you can't have it both ways. You can't have your cake and eat it, too. You have to have some kind of a mission statement, such as "knowledge is power, or inversely, "the random is power", some kind of goal to work toward, and you have to have an implementation that will appeal to everyone, ie: the more knowledge-based posters are encouraged to post topical posts in the topical forums, and the more random-based posters are encouraged to post in the forums which are appropriate to that mindset. Nobody's speech is infringed. Nobody loses their platform. Nobody loses their ability to post freely and at will - as long as it is directed into the appropriate venue. That's called cohesion. And it can't be arbitrary. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You can't be favoring one side, and then favor the other side at the same time, and not expect or not predict serious blowback. That's what I mean when I say Lanny "doesn't have a clue what he is doing". He wants to have it one way, but then the next minute he wants it the other way, and he arbitrarily makes decisions based on his own personal mood at the time, instead of for the best welfare of the BBS. And that upsets me, because for me it's always about the best welfare of the BBS, and it should have nothing at all to do with the best welfare of a single user. Truth sucks, but that's it. That's the truth. The "I Don't Give a Fuck" mentality doesn't work! It's not attractive, It won't attract either side of the thing. You have to have a cohesive unit to offer, or you're just worthless shit you can find on any street corner out there. You have to be unique. You have to have vision. You have to stick to your guns. You have to be fair. You have to use balance and reason, otherwise it's just wasted time and nothing else, and that shows.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The problem is you can't have it both ways. You can't have your cake and eat it, too. You have to have some kind of a mission statement, such as "knowledge is power, or inversely, "the random is power", some kind of goal to work toward, and you have to have an implementation that will appeal to everyone, ie: the more knowledge-based posters are encouraged to post topical posts in the topical forums, and the more random-based posters are encouraged to post in the forums which are appropriate to that mindset. Nobody's speech is infringed. Nobody loses their platform. Nobody loses their ability to post freely and at will - as long as it is directed into the appropriate venue. That's called cohesion. And it can't be arbitrary. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You can't be favoring one side, and then favor the other side at the same time, and not expect or not predict serious blowback. That's what I mean when I say Lanny "doesn't have a clue what he is doing". He wants to have it one way, but then the next minute he wants it the other way, and he arbitrarily makes decisions based on his own personal mood at the time, instead of for the best welfare of the BBS. And that upsets me, because for me it's always about the best welfare of the BBS, and it should have nothing at all to do with the best welfare of a single user. Truth sucks, but that's it. That's the truth. The "I Don't Give a Fuck" mentality doesn't work! It's not attractive, It won't attract either side of the thing. You have to have a cohesive unit to offer, or you're just worthless shit you can find on any street corner out there. You have to be unique. You have to have vision. You have to stick to your guns. You have to be fair. You have to use balance and reason, otherwise it's just wasted time and nothing else, and that shows.

Listen here you MLK wannabe faggots bitch. You have a good point.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The problem is you can't have it both ways. You can't have your cake and eat it, too. You have to have some kind of a mission statement, such as "knowledge is power, or inversely, "the random is power", some kind of goal to work toward, and you have to have an implementation that will appeal to everyone, ie: the more knowledge-based posters are encouraged to post topical posts in the topical forums, and the more random-based posters are encouraged to post in the forums which are appropriate to that mindset. Nobody's speech is infringed. Nobody loses their platform. Nobody loses their ability to post freely and at will - as long as it is directed into the appropriate venue. That's called cohesion. And it can't be arbitrary. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You can't be favoring one side, and then favor the other side at the same time, and not expect or not predict serious blowback. That's what I mean when I say Lanny "doesn't have a clue what he is doing". He wants to have it one way, but then the next minute he wants it the other way, and he arbitrarily makes decisions based on his own personal mood at the time, instead of for the best welfare of the BBS. And that upsets me, because for me it's always about the best welfare of the BBS, and it should have nothing at all to do with the best welfare of a single user. Truth sucks, but that's it. That's the truth. The "I Don't Give a Fuck" mentality doesn't work! It's not attractive, It won't attract either side of the thing. You have to have a cohesive unit to offer, or you're just worthless shit you can find on any street corner out there. You have to be unique. You have to have vision. You have to stick to your guns. You have to be fair. You have to use balance and reason, otherwise it's just wasted time and nothing else, and that shows.

TL;DR
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker TL;DR

TL;DS
    Originally posted by -SpectraL TL;DS

LG;BT
    Originally posted by Fonaplats LG;BT

LN;NY
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You can't have your cake and eat it,

i never understand this adage. why cant you have your cake and eat it ???

isnt that the whole point of having the cake in the first place ???

to eat it ???
    Originally posted by benny vader i never understand this adage. why cant you have your cake and eat it ???

isnt that the whole point of having the cake in the first place ???

to eat it ???

Probably something to do with the fact that once you ate your cake you wouldn't have it anymore. In a physical sense.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie Probably something to do with the fact that once you ate your cake you wouldn't have it anymore. In a physical sense.

then that isnt just limited to just cakes isnt it ???

why not just say you cant have your foods and eat it ???

or

you cant have your virgins and fuck it ????

you cant have new clothes and shoes and wears them ....

white people are hard to understand sometimes.
Jump to Top