User Controls

having an anxiety/panic attack. can someone please talk to me.

just talk to me about anything.... PM me.
    Do cbt

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_behavioral_therapy

thanks will try cbt.

i'm not the person everyone thinks i am. i'm not a woman hater. :( i just hate the sex, dating, and that whole game. i'm insecure and lonely. i'm not a bad person... i'm not a bad person...
    There are breathing exercises you can do, they might seem like bullshit but they really do work by allowing more oxygen into your blood which calms you down.

I used to have daily panic attacks and anxiety for years and took insane amounts of benzos. Now I only do benzos once a year and before I did etiz I was almost 3 years totally clean off benzos. I haven't bought them since 2014.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel There are breathing exercises you can do, they might seem like bullshit but they really do work by allowing more oxygen into your blood which calms you down.

I used to have daily panic attacks and anxiety for years and took insane amounts of benzos. Now I only do benzos once a year and before I did etiz I was almost 3 years totally clean off benzos. I haven't bought them since 2014.

how bad were the benzos withdrawals?
    Women do not hate me.

There have been multiple instances where women have expressed interest, which is good considering I rarely leave my room.

And even if they didn't, that's okay. Self love is the priority.

I could also say that women are kinder to me than my male friends in my life.

If I keep exercising and making myself look better, I will be able to have fun, intimate experiences with women.
    Watching this video and trying not to think "what a stupid whore die cunt die" while watching it haha. Makes me realize that's my default thought when watching anything with a woman in it. How unhealthy.

Originally posted by Enter how bad were the benzos withdrawals?

Not as bad as the meth.

For some perspective, I still do meth lol.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I listen to this song whenever I feel down and anxious and it helps me out bromo. AJR IS LIFE FAM!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I listen to this song whenever I feel down and anxious and it helps me out bromo. AJR IS LIFE FAM!

He looks like you
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel He looks like you

lol every guy with a beard and dark hair and skinny looks like me

like a young dave grolololol

and this guy

Are you on a ton of drugs like Zanuck?
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein Are you on a ton of drugs like Zanuck?

say whaaaaaaaat?~!
    Bumpy boopertons!
    There are millions of people starving and experiencing tremendous violence in their lives.

Put it in perspective, and get your shit straight.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Skipped to the end to say just die
    Originally posted by Unnamed Scholar There are millions of people starving and experiencing tremendous violence in their lives.

I want to take all their shit
    Originally posted by Unnamed Scholar There are millions of people starving and experiencing tremendous violence in their lives.

did you actually think this would work

you could revolutionize the mental health industry

no need for valium or breathing exercises or anything anymore

just tell people to compare themselves to niggers in africa and the panic attacks will automatically end

fucking retard.
    i beat up the niggers in africa to make them feel worse
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter did you actually think this would work

you could revolutionize the mental health industry

no need for valium or breathing exercises or anything anymore

just tell people to compare themselves to niggers in africa and the panic attacks will automatically end

fucking retard.

Is that advice any more retarded than coming here asking how to deal with a panic attack?

fucking retard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top