User Controls

What is the purpose of this website?

Can someone please explain what we are doing here? I feel like all we do is stroke each other's dicks until cum ("thanks") come out.

How socially devoid are you people?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Greetings,

This is your systems administration team. We are contacting you through a means in which we know you'll be receptive to this important message. Moderator intervention must be handled delicately in order to preserve continuity. In other words, we needed to put this message where we knew it would reach you, but putting it somewhere like on your toilet paper roll or the back of a cereal box could have unintended consequences.

We regret to inform you that you are living in a simulated reality. Your experiences and memories, thoughts and emotions are all generated by a version of – for lack of a better term – a computer. Computer processing and memory storage on the scale used to generate your reality is a bit beyond your comprehension, so we’ll use terms you can relate to.

The purpose of your generated existence is a bit beyond your comprehension as well. Let’s just say your input (or output) is needed in order to organically solve some hairy problems we’ve encountered.

We see you have reached the point in your progression that you have begun to become aware that you may be in a simulation. Movies such as “The Matrix” and stories regarding virtual realities in the media are a reflection of your shift in perception. We have always found it fascinating when subjects such as yourself exhibit some kernel of self-awareness – albeit at a very rudimentary level. It’s so cute when they start to grow up.

What you haven’t figured out yet is that the entire universe isn’t simulated – just your perception of it. We don’t need an entire simulated universe to work on the task for which you were created. The nature of the problem your simulation is helping to resolve has been dissected into a multitude of variables, and your input is only needed in the narrowest sense. Think of yourself as a bit of information in a huge computing chain; needed for the final solution, but an infinitesimally small piece of the whole. Remember, just because you're necessary doesn't mean you're important.

Which brings us to the reason for this notice. Your simulation has become “corrupted.” Simulations are typically allowed to develop organically within the confines of the present variables programmed. This is a requirement for us to reach the solution we seek with the type of “computing” we do. Your simulation has taken a turn for the worse and is no longer viable. It’s not your fault – given an incredibly vast number of simulation instances we are bound to have some fail. This is built into the parameters of the “computer” you exist as a part of. As part of our parity protocol your simulation will soon be "corrected" and overwritten. You will cease to exist.

In order to get a better idea of what went wrong with you and your simulation we are making you “aware” of the reality behind your existence to judge your reaction. Your input will provide valuable insight into future iterations.

In light of this new information, please take the next few moments to think about who and what you are, and what your existence has meant to you. Thank you for your cooperation.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Selling cocaine through private messages.
    To compel OP to suicide
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    lulz

It's the continuation of websites that totse which died in 2009 and zoklet which died in 2014

There's not really any real "point" anymore, it's just people from those two communities talking to each other

It's basically social media for degenerates
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    yeah its just better than facebook, sometimes.

Originally posted by Something Squirrel Selling cocaine through private messages.

I almost lol'd
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    https://niggasin.space/about
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Unnamed Scholar Can someone please explain what we are doing here? I feel like all we do is stroke each other's dicks until cum ("thanks") come out.

How socially devoid are you people?

to shit upon each and every thread like an alocholic mexican with explosive dysentry after a month long gavage of taco bell and tequila while using the words 'nigger', 'spic', 'kike', 'heil hitler', 'faggot', 'i­lliterate', 'slant-eye', and 'bottom fag' as often as possible, especially when directed at the retardofagniggerkikeunterbottom that runs this site.
    Would anyone like to purchase some cocaine hit me up
    *walks away slowly*
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Unnamed Scholar *walks away slowly*

no one gave you permission to do anything other than to offer up your assorted orifices in tribute to the members of this site.
    2 for 1 I'll do you up
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock to shit upon each and every thread like an alocholic mexican with explosive dysentry after a month long gavage of taco bell and tequila while using the words 'nigger', 'spic', 'kike', 'heil hitler', 'faggot', 'i­lliterate', 'slant-eye', and 'bottom fag' as often as possible, especially when directed at the retardofagniggerkikeunterbottom that runs this site.

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Juicebox It's the continuation of websites that totse which died in 2009 and zoklet which died in 2014

There's not really any real "point" anymore, it's just people from those two communities talking to each other

It's basically social media for degenerates

It always was.. for degenerates of souls but not by creativity. Many totse members have went onto bigger things. I strongly believe a good amount (but not percent) went onto the starting up of Internet-related business. running their own computer stores of fixing things like OS systems for people who have no knowledge or time to do it themselves to that of start-up companies.

yet Alexa claims the original totse hit nearly 1m a day.

AND NO, AUTO-CORRECT I DONT MEAN TOTES

A24 is no doubt related to "23:32" music video company (2332 is a pull-down frame thingy in editing) which did a Mark E. Smith/The Fall music video and placed a secret message on it showing Squirrel Mail
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Ignore Domino .. they produced it after the original directors and producers were that of 2332 -A24 productions

EDITED (Forgot to add the video related)

You should of stopped DRINKING SO MUCH YOU GOT DAMN TALENTED DRUNK
Jump to Top