User Controls

need some tips on hurting women

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    so this chick on fetlife is into pain/torture and shit like that and its not summing i've ever been into personally. so i need some tips on ways and methods to inflict pain on a masochist bitch and i just knew you lot were the guys to ask.
    this is the sort of shit she's been saying so far:

oh I´m all open minded on that. as long as they lead into blackmailing, pain, punishment/torture, I´m all in :-)

so give me your best tips and scenario's.

take her out to dinner, buy her flowers, go on a really nice date with her. then when you get back to yours, start with foreplay and whatnot and then when she has her clothes completely off, burn them in front of her and tell her she's a worthless piece of shit and to get the fuck out of your flat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yeah see i knew this was the place to ask. keep em coming guys.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Woman hate the word CUNT tell her she's a CUNT.
    BigLuigi Houston
    ratchet strap her to the hood of ur car naked and take a diarrhea shit all over her. once it dries enough that it wont all blow off in the wind, go out fer a rip with ur new hood ornament.

then speed into a demolition derby and start trying to crash other cars.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Blackmail her to buy you bitcoin/heroin. Also call her a fuckin' slampig.
    come on guys, she wants proper pain and torture and shit.

BigLuigi Houston
    make her swallow a long rope and then when she poops one end out use it to floss her entire body
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    where's enter? i know he'll fucking smash this shit for realz. i bet he got some proper sick twisted shit up in his nut about this.

cut her with knives but be careful!
    BigLuigi Houston
    enters 2 scared of women to get close enough to do anything to em

tie her down to a gutter in the road and drive over her legs a few times. revv the engine alot as you are approaching for maximum effect.
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus cut her with knives but be careful!

why be careful? she wants it

does she want 2 die

thats a whole different pong game
    come on guys, you suck at sado masochism. need some serious ideas for torture within a sexual bdsm sense. she saying things like this to me and its not something i've ever done before.

blackmail, punishment, pain, torture is a really important part of the fun in roleplay for me. So if you´re not into doing that to a girl in rp, then we´re probably not a good match.

thought you lot were all meant to be badass motherfuckers and shit. i just need some ideas and pointers to get me started is all.

bite her skin off
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus does she want 2 die

thats a whole different pong game

no its just roleplay

Originally posted by NARCassist no its just roleplay

Originally posted by NARCassist why be careful?

derpadew the doodle doo
    maybe this'll help too

if you agree to that hard limit of mine, I´m all open-minded. There are no limits to pain/humiliation. I do love the first part of the roleplay to be about domination and discipline and pain. she needs to learn to obey and to accept almost any pain you want to try out with her. But you also should show her you care for her, like tell her how brave she was once something is over or stroke her hair or something. I don´t like it to be sexual at the start. Once she can´t take anymore pain, she´ll reluctantly agree to to sexual things instead. And it develops from there.

i mean i know i'm a little out of my depth here, that's wh i'm turning to you guys for suggestions. just need to list some ideas i can reference from. ya get me?

have her snort dope then immediately narcan her for precipitated withdrawals and pound dat pussy while shes screaming about bone pain
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus derpadew the doodle doo

are you high sploo? i think you're high

Jump to Top