User Controls

Remembering Captain Falcon

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    We are gathered here today to remember our brother. He was called Captain Falcon, and then simply Jeremus. He might have been very wealthy, or maybe not, but I don't need a screenshot to prove to me that he was the richest among us in spirit. He fought bravely; he touched our hearts. We will never forget him.

I would have followed you, my brother, my Captain. Be at peace, son of Totse.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hoisted with his own petard
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The world should be so lucky...
    I'll miss his child-like intellect.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    are you fucking kidding me?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    RIP in peace flaco
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Captain FailFaggot was one of my dearest, closest, fondest enemies.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    He might have been very wealthy, or maybe not[…]

Truer words have never been spoken.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    He might have been very wealthy, or maybe not[…]

Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Truer words have never been spoken.

yeah the last three being the truest

It was obvious he was just some dune coon whose parents ran a late night convenience store or something.

His day to day life probably consisted of staying up late selling small bottles of cheap liquor to the local winos.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny

youre an idiot
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein It was obvious he was just some dune coon whose parents ran a late night convenience store or something.

His day to day life probably consisted of staying up late selling small bottles of cheap liquor to the local winos.

That is by far the most accurate description ever of Captain Failfag
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Thanked for the nice words, even though you plagiarized that last part.
    It's pretty amusing how this community can't help but cannibalize itself. Love him or hate him, CF was one of the better active contributors here and his departure will probably reduce posting activity by 20%.
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht It's pretty amusing how this community can't help but cannibalize itself. Love him or hate him, CF was one of the better active contributors here and his departure will probably reduce posting activity by 20%.

Dumbass, he's still here...
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht It's pretty amusing how this community can't help but cannibalize itself. Love him or hate him, CF was one of the better active contributors here and his departure will probably reduce posting activity by 20%.

I'm sure lanny can write a bot that is at least as annoying.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker …he's still here…

QFT
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    For those missing captain he's in kik pretty often. Watching him struggle to recover from his weed addiction is heart wrenching.
Jump to Top