User Controls

Would You Subjugate to Islamic Law?

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Hypothetically, if the United States were eventually to become a nation of predominantly Muslims, would you bow to the majority and adhere to Sharia Law, as you had previously been subjugated by the Constitution? Would you go along with it, or would you fight it?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    what madhab we talkin here?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'd be the one who oversees the transition.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Let's say 65-70% of America was now Muslims, and they got control of both the House and the Senate and the Whitehouse, with a new Muslim President, and then Sharia Law was introduced as the official law of the land. What choice would you have?
    Reverse-jihad.
    You would all have to grow full beards, by law.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You would all have to grow full beards, by law.

Not really, it is assumed The Prophet(pbuh) wore a long beard, and since The Prophet(pbuh) is basically Muslim Jesus you aspire to be like the guy if you're a Muslim.

I don't think Sharia law has any proscriptions for how guys are supposed to look.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie I don't think Sharia law has any proscriptions for how guys are supposed to look.

then youd be wrong.

very, very wrongg.
    HTS highlight reel
    As a very obedient, traditionalist woman with a deep seated spiritual side... yes, definitely. 😇
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by benny vader then youd be wrong.

very, very wrongg.

Well, i'm no Islamic Scholar, so tell me what Sharia law says about how men are supposed to look.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie Well, i'm no Islamic Scholar, so tell me what Sharia law says about how men are supposed to look.

no need, just look at places where it applies.

and dont forget what ''laws'' is,
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I once asked a Mozlem why the long beard and he said because it brings us closer to god
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    If that times comes, USA won't be in power and Russia would roll over US.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    What 'Sharia Law' entails depends on which vein of Islam is in power

in terms of religious law, I'd prefer to live in Iran than Saudi Arabia
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Just to give you an idea about Islamic republic..

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/saudi-arabia-airport-missile-yemen-houthi_us_5ab8174be4b008c9e5f8a200

Fuckers won't even stop killing each other.
    Originally posted by Dfg Just to give you an idea about Islamic republic..

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/saudi-arabia-airport-missile-yemen-houthi_us_5ab8174be4b008c9e5f8a200

Fuckers won't even stop killing each other.

That is about money, not religion. The short version is that KSA is trying to force the Yemenis to accept their puppet-president so that they can continue to exploit Yemeni oilfields and the 'Houthis' (see: the majority of Yemen backed by their official military) are having none of it.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i don't subjugate to any law

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    he should've said submit
    One does not simply submit to Islamic Law.
    i hope it happens, and all the women are forced to become subservient to us

the fucking irony, right? all these leftist feminists wanting to be diverse and bring muslims into the country, when that totally goes against their beliefs of equality
Jump to Top