User Controls

What makes judges 'honorable?'

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What's up with that shit?

ALL RISE BEFORE THE HONORABLE JUDGE FUCKO

Why the fuck do we have to RISE when a judge walks into a room? Like they're supreme and important, worthy of having to RISE? ARE THEY A GOD ?

What makes them have better judgement than anyone else? Can you go to school for having good judgement? I HATE JUDGES.

:)
    Yeah always thought this was fucken gay tbh. Like why don’t we all just get on our knees and suck his honorable cock while we’re at it
    I can see where it came from, but in Africa the judges wear the same retarded wigs and go by the same retarded names.

So you have a bunch of niggers in wigs and gowns who don't give a shit about the finer rhetorical points of the law deciding cases.

So it's kinda funny. OTOH OP should be gassed just for being such a shit-cunt.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Yeah always thought this was fucken gay tbh. Like why don’t we all just get on our knees and suck his honorable cock while we’re at it

I wonder if a judge is within his authority to demand that.

'Before being seated please form a single file line and proceed to fellatiate my honorable pean one at at time, until I've reached a state of ejaculatory satisfaction.'

*ooOOOOOoooOooOooh*

'Thank you you may now be seated.'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ What's up with that shit?

ALL RISE BEFORE THE HONORABLE JUDGE FUCKO

Why the fuck do we have to RISE when a judge walks into a room? Like they're supreme and important, worthy of having to RISE? ARE THEY A GOD ?

What makes them have better judgement than anyone else? Can you go to school for having good judgement? I HATE JUDGES.

:)

its to stroke their fragile egos.

that is literally it.

you want to see a fragile ego? do/say something to a judge, sitting or not, where he gets offended and see what happens.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock its to stroke their fragile egos.

that is literally it.

you want to see a fragile ego? do/say something to a judge, sitting or not, where he gets offended and see what happens.

Oh I know, and it's scary. Or sad. Like pathetic sad.

This is a prime example. WHen you can, as a human being, literally sentence another human being to a year of his life behind bars because he cussed you out and said shit that offended you, over a tv screen at that, that to me is fucked.

It's fucked.
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh I know, and it's scary. Or sad. Like pathetic sad.

This is a prime example. WHen you can, as a human being, literally sentence another human being to a year of his life behind bars because he cussed you out and said shit that offended you, over a tv screen at that, that to me is fucked.

It's fucked.

As a person who passes for white I have no problem with fellow whites being incarcerated. It keeps the rest of us safe.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein As a person who passes for white I have no problem with violent negroes being incarcerated. It keeps the rest of us safe.

Me either. Irrelevant and unrelated to my post, but yeah, me either.
    Their state granted judicial power, presumably
    Originally posted by mmQ Me either. Irrelevant and unrelated to my post, but yeah, me either.

Judges are literally slimy lawyers who are chosen by fellow slimy lawyers.

Any good that comes from this arrangement is purely coincidental.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The concept of standing before a flag, or a person, is beyond me. It's not my cup of tea.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    It makes the court experience more fun IMO.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Item 9 It makes the court experience more fun IMO.

Well, sure, it can be entertaining, but that should be the exact opposite premise for why a judge is a judge and the judgements said judge decides to make. If you're making judgements to entertain, you should be on a daytime television scripted court show.
    Originally posted by mmQ This is a prime example. WHen you can, as a human being, literally sentence another human being to a year of his life behind bars because he cussed you out and said shit that offended you, over a tv screen at that, that to me is fucked.

It's fucked.

Contempt of court is a necessary thing. Otherwise people would be far more willing to chimp out in court and yell and scream and that's just garbage.

If you're really such a shitty person who gives so little fucks as to call a judge, the person who will be deciding your penal fate, a 'fuckbag' or 'bagfucker' then you really deserve the extra time in jail. Just act like a normal rational human being and have some respect for the system.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    How many times will a judge decide my fate?
    Who is he? A bitch, nothing great
    He takes shits, and fucks his old floppy wife
    Plays with his balls and judges my life!

"And who the fuck is he?
    He judges my life"
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    well of course they're honorable, they go round calling themselves honorable so that makes them honorable.

'THE HONORABLE NARCassist.

there you go, i just called myself honorable. can you see just how honorable i am now? its literally oozing out of me, the honor. i'm literally 100% honorable here now.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    becos whenever your in courts, they OWN you.

therefore, its only right to refer to them as your owner.

yes, your ownerable judge owns you, and your its bitch.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 Contempt of court is a necessary thing. Otherwise people would be far more willing to chimp out in court and yell and scream and that's just garbage.

If you're really such a shitty person who gives so little fucks as to call a judge, the person who will be deciding your penal fate, a 'fuckbag' or 'bagfucker' then you really deserve the extra time in jail. Just act like a normal rational human being and have some respect for the system.

you know what §m£ÂgØL? you really are a serious tool.

Originally posted by NARCassist you know what §m£ÂgØL? you really are a serious tool.

Go back to prison you menace to society.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 Contempt of court is a necessary thing. Otherwise people would be far more willing to chimp out in court and yell and scream and that's just garbage.

Swearing at a judge shouldn't be 'contempt of court.' Furthermore, your HONOR, suck my dick. A year in jail cuz i made you mad?

:umadbro?:

That's so fucking weak §m£ÂgØLo and you know it. I bet you'd love to be a judge. Haha
Jump to Top