User Controls

i hate microsoft so fucking much i cant stand it

i have a fucking assignment due and i left my laptop for 5 minutes to have a fucking wank, and when i went back the thing was restarting, and now it's doing an update. 20% complete.

FUCKING HELL JESUS FUCK.

THATS RAPE. THATS LITERAL FUCKING RAPE. I DIDNT TELL IT TO RESTART AND DO AN UPDATE. THIS IS FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    its making a important update, you should be glad. they just don't want ppl breaking into ur computer remotely and ransomwaring u , etc.

i love Microsoft and Bill Gates is a hoss
    Originally posted by A College Professor its making a important update, you should be glad. they just don't want ppl breaking into ur computer remotely and ransomwaring u , etc.

i love Microsoft and Bill Gates is a hoss

Oh okay, yeah good point.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    It's incredible to me that Microsoft is still a thing.

They fuck up everything they touch. When they come out with something cool, it's just a matter of time before they kill it.

Look at the fucking state of Microsoft Cortana.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter i have a fucking assignment due and i left my laptop for 5 minutes to have a fucking wank, and when i went back the thing was restarting, and now it's doing an update. 20% complete.

FUCKING HELL JESUS FUCK.

THATS RAPE. THATS LITERAL FUCKING RAPE. I DIDNT TELL IT TO RESTART AND DO AN UPDATE. THIS IS FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

signed

i avoid buying anything from MS

the bummer im facing is i need a new PC but the only realistic software for it is windows 10

im still using win-7 on my current PC and dont want to 'upgrade'
    wahh boo fucking who!!!!

i hate microsoft even though they build the best OS, wahhhhhhh my pusseye hurts!
    if u guys think ur so smart and have such discerning taste then pull a Lanny-the-Tranny and reinvent the wheel, build your own POS operating system
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I intend to do a Linux From Scratch build one of these days. In the meantime i will use Debian-derivatives.
    I use burner smartphones and tails for maximum security.
    Originally posted by A College Professor microsoft … they build the best OS

Good joke my dude
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Apple IPhone what a nigga trap on.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RestStop Apple IPhone what a nigga trap on.

1st gen ipad mini ftw.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Item 9 1st gen ipad mini ftw.

Had one of those too. They're surprisingly nicer than I would've thought.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Edit: wrong thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top