User Controls

Is it that fucking hard for microsoft word not to center everything?

I JUST WANT TO CENTER THE STUFF THATS FUCKING HIGHLIGHTED

THATS WHY I HIGHLIGHTED IT

BUT IT DOES IT TO THE WHOLE FUCKING DOCUMENT

THIS HAS BEEN A FUCKING PROBLEM FOR 18 FUCKING YEARS

I HIT THE ENTER BUTTON HARD SO IT KNOWS, BUT THEN WHEN I TRY TO BACKSPACE TO GET RID OF THE WHITE SPACE AFTERWARDS, IT STOPS BEING CENTERED

WHAT IN HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THIS PROBLEM?!?!?!? FUCKERS!!!!!!!!! FUCKING NERDY FUCKER HIPSTER FUCKERS WHO MADE THIS PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Shift + Enter.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    what the shit are you talking about...i center shit in word all the time. just highlight the shit and do the 'justification' to center it
    None of that shit works for me, it must be fucking Australian Word. I hate this shit.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Either use paragraphs, then click on spacing in the home panel and remove space after paragraph, or insert continuous breaks from the page layout panel into your document.
    Stop using kikerosoft word and use libreoffice writer instead
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Tbh you're better off handwriting everything
    When this happens to me I shift+enter a couple lines down, then go back to the thing I’m trying to center and shift+enter that to make it go down a couple more lines to put some space above it, then highlight and center. Then go back and erase the extra lines. It usually works.
Jump to Top