User Controls

Murica in a nutshell

Xlite African Astronaut
    I've heard this song many times but this is actually the first time i've seen the video.

It has everything from the fake lunar landing, fast food, poverty, consumerism, oil stealing, to coca cola and sometimes war.
    There's literally hundreds of small but significant hints to the insanity going on.
    This has got to be the biggest troll ever imo, and its perfectly executed.
    GJ Rammstein!

it is funny :icon14:
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Propaganda, fuck the krauts

Glorious USA was the only nation to have the BALLS or the skills/technical prowess to pull a manned lunar landing off. And hilariously no other nation has had the 'skill' to pull off a copycat mission in the following 49 years.

all other countries suck our shit and eat it like cupcakes
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor Propaganda, fuck the krauts

Glorious USA was the only nation to have the BALLS or the skills/technical prowess to pull a manned lunar landing off. And hilariously no other nation has had the 'skill' to pull off a copycat mission in the following 49 years.

Its hardly due to the lack of skills imo. There was simply no point after the war.
    Not to mention, its expensive as fuck and what would really be the point?
    I guess the point would be to illustrate that your country has the slightest semblance of ability compared to the greatest nation to ever exist. You are probably right, there is simply no point in them trying to put on a front like that.

But I guess they rather try futile dick-waving and building weapons programs ( which we will in all likelihood hilariously pwn them for )

USA has been the best for the majority of its existence, and still is best. I pity all the other countries.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    So this is the time to mention how einstein was a huge influence pre-space travel and without him you wouldn't have gotten anywhere?

GJ murica!
    Other countries reatarded stupidity driving their brilliant ppl to the states?

Thank you Albert Einstein , you brave American Citizen.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, it was Wehrner Braun that put Neil Armstrong on the moon.

To this day the US still has to buy Russian rocket engines for their space missions because they've been unable to build anything with a similar thrust-weight ratio
    never heard of her.

im sure that 'factoid' is a hilarious bit of misinformation for stupid russians to enjoy. fact is we can build way hotter shit than those fuctards. guess we just figured it was smarter to let them foot the bill. see if they kick us off - like i would give a shit, it would probably spur a great new generation of american ingenuity that precluded our retarded slavic comrades
    I can't tell if you're serious or if you're trying to parody the 'MURRICA NUMMER 1!!!' stereotype
    I'm just going to assume the latter because it saves me thinking up new foetal alcohol syndrome jokes
    idc if u think im serious or not, do you care that I am starting to believe the rumors that you are lanny the tranny?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by A College Professor Propaganda, fuck the krauts

so are you saying that you did it without the 'skills/technical prowess' of the british then? you know guys like isaac newton, john barber or frank whittle who were instrumental in the development of those jet engines that actually powered the craft that got you there.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    At the end of World War II, von Braun and most of his rocket team surrendered to the United States, and were expatriated to work on American missiles at what became the Army Ballistic Missile Agency. This work on missiles such as Juno I and Atlas enabled launch of the first US satellite Explorer 1 on February 1, 1958, and the first American in orbit, John Glenn in Friendship 7 on February 20, 1962. As director of the Marshall Space Flight Center, Von Braun oversaw development of a larger class of rocket called Saturn, which allowed the US to send the first two humans, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, to the Moon and back on Apollo 11 in July 1969. Over the same period, the Soviet Union secretly tried but failed to develop the N1 rocket to give them the capability to land one person on the Moon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaceflight#History

infinityshock Black Hole
    ah. the smell of jealousy in the morning.

smells like...

victory.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra lol, it was Wehrner Braun that put Neil Armstrong on the moon.

To this day the US still has to buy Russian rocket engines for their space missions because they've been unable to build anything with a similar thrust-weight ratio

check again
    mso8 Houston
    good video, brings back memories
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I think it's funny how people take pride in what some people of their nation did, or specifically the government. "Yeah we went to the moon! MURICA!" No you fat fuck you sat on the couch eating cheetos.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's true though, American 'culture' has permeated the west, like a noxious cloud of mustard gas.
    Yeah well the same way someone can talk shit about where I live ( IMO the greatest place you could live ) I can talk it up. You can try to pretend like good old down-home American ingenuity isn't awesome but in reality you aren't either and you just eat cheetos like a fat slob.
Jump to Top