User Controls

ATTN: Enter

Do you think you could ever be in love (i know that sounds gay but for lack of another phrasing) with someone who is female? (šŸ˜)
    And if the answer is no, will you be willing to meet and fuck Actor?

(Just thought Iā€™d go ahead and skip to the end of this conversation here)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No, I couldn't, Actor. It's far too late for that. My psyche is broken. Why do you ask?
    I was...just curuous...you know? Sounds like we'd have to have a few face to face discussions both drunk and high for me to actually get it.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick I was…just curuous…you know? Sounds like we'd have to have a few face to face discussions both drunk and high for me to actually get it.

I don't want to get drunk anymore, I hate the hangovers. But if I ever get high I'd love to talk to you. When I go to california I'll be buying legal weed. Pity you don't live on the west coast, that'd be cool as fuck to get high and talk to you IRL.
    lol thats so funny. so its like you can only love another dude i guess but your not gay
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick I was…just curious

lol
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Actor be fucking bitches on the low. He hopped in that Uber this morning, shapelessly.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick lol thats so funny. so its like you can only love another dude i guess but your not gay

Called it
    there's no such thing as gay or straight, there's only energy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter there's no such thing as gay or straight, there's only energy

Spoken like a lumberjack
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter there's no such thing as gay or straight, there's only energy

no, faggotry is a thing
Jump to Top