User Controls

Facebook collects personal data on people

Apparently this is a thing? What the hell man

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/21/technology/users-abandon-facebook.html

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/21/zuckerberg-facebook-cambridge-analytica-477994

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/21/zuckerberg-statement-on-cambridge-analytica.html
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    They've been spying on people and illegally collecting information on people for the various intelligence agencies for years. It's just that it's only coming out into the mainstream now. Most people in the know already knew all this a long time ago. It's just the clueless morons who are finding out now.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They've been spying on people and illegally collecting information on people for the various intelligence agencies for years. It's just that it's only coming out into the mainstream now. Most people in the know already knew all this a long time ago. It's just the clueless morons who are finding out now.

No fucking shit, retard
    Originally posted by Fox Paws No fucking shit, retard

^ Didn't find this the least bit scary either. You'll have to do a LOT better than that.
    It's clearly in the user agreement that every retard who has ever posted there agreed to

Did twatter ever actually go through with banning people for what they do on other sites?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    whooda thunk it

good thing ive provided every single detail and tidbit of information about every aspect of my life, most especially my specific geographic location at all times as well as future travel plans
    The CIA now knows what your favorite meal is, what color your underwear is, and your posting style when you're using the bathroom.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'd like to know most of those things, too, but I don't want Facebook to know them about me. I have to wonder if they're risking membership with this fiasco.
    Originally posted by Zanick I'd like to know most of those things, too, but I don't want Facebook to know them about me. I have to wonder if they're risking membership with this fiasco.

They’re obviously losing members over this. There’s literally a #deletefacebook movement going on as we post
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Fox Paws They’re obviously losing members over this. There’s literally a #deletefacebook movement going on as we post

meh.

those users are just like enter. theyll be back, always.

#justlikeenter
    This is all just part of the Trump Derangement Syndrome agenda. Nothing more.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws They’re obviously losing members over this. There’s literally a #deletefacebook movement going on as we post

Really? That's excellent, I hope the same happens with Reddit.
Jump to Top