User Controls

Was sitting outside of class by myself, looking at all the other loners...

...and one by one, girls they knew started going up to them with huge smiles on their faces. "Hey!!! :D How are you??" etc as they sat down next to them. Fucking whores.

Girls would never do that to me. They'd never see me as a potential person to sit down next to and make conversation with. They'd sit down next to OTHER guys, but never me. I'm always destined to be shunned and alone. Women would never ---

wait

As these thoughts were going through my mind, and I was planning to make a thread on NIS about it when I got home, suddenly a girl saw me, smiled and sat down next to me. We even had a good conversation that flowed pretty well.

Damn it. Now I can't be a victim.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut

When you finally save up $65,000 to buy a basic Fiat in Australia, bump this on campus.
    He can get Skyline GT-Rs there already. Get one of those.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    then they would be literal whores

the only use those types of chicks are is for sex
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I don't think they were ignoring you, I think they knew these gentlemen before they sat down.
    Originally posted by Zanick I don't think they were ignoring you, I think they knew these gentlemen before they sat down.

read my post again you fucking stoned liberal faggot feminist
    Originally posted by Enter read my post again you fucking stoned liberal faggot feminist

Oh, my bad. I'm not stoned though, it's just early-ish where I am and I can't have any coffee. How did you get along with the girl?
    Originally posted by Zanick Oh, my bad. I'm not stoned though, it's just early-ish where I am and I can't have any coffee. How did you get along with the girl?

yeah good, she's POSSIBLY into me which is kind of a turn off tbh. I don't even have muscles yet.

She's really sweet and nice, so I'm not going to hurt her emotionally. will just ignore her.
    Did you get her contact info?
    Originally posted by Zanick Did you get her contact info?

Yes, she's the one who asked for my snapchat but I told her I didn't have snapchat. I gave her my phone number though.
    Originally posted by Enter Yes, she's the one who asked for my snapchat but I told her I didn't have snapchat. I gave her my phone number though.

You should take her out, she clearly likes you. Is she good looking?
    Originally posted by Zanick You should take her out, she clearly likes you. Is she good looking?

Yeah she's good looking, but no I won't be taking her out, it'll prevent me from going through with my plan regarding working out etc. I have to think long-term. I just have to stick to my plan, become buff, and then do the tinder thing to attract multiple fucking WHORES to fuck them over.
    Originally posted by Enter Yeah she's good looking, but no I won't be taking her out, it'll prevent me from going through with my plan regarding working out etc. I have to think long-term. I just have to stick to my plan, become buff, and then do the tinder thing to attract multiple fucking WHORES to fuck them over.

It sounds like you've got your priorities in order. Good luck, nigga, and don't let beautiful college sluts distract you from your goal.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Zanick It sounds like you've got your priorities in order. Good luck, nigga, and don't let beautiful college sluts distract you from your goal.

This was all assuming this girl likes me anyway, which she more than likely doesn't, but if I had to bet on a girl who liked me I'd choose her.

It doesn't matter anyway. I have to go to bed now and wake up early for gym. Morning session, unfortunately. Legs hypertrophy. Ughhh they're still sore from the power day. Oh well.
    huh, she's texting me... we're having a convo. never had a convo this deep with a girl before... in like years... since my gf
    Go to the gym, fatboy
    i almost said g2g have to go to bed after like the 2nd message, but i stuck with it.... the convo's still going O_O i havent said anything autistic
    guys a tear just came out of my eye... wtf... im having feelings
    no... no... MUST STICK TO PLAN. MUST STICK TO GYM PLAN. GIRLS CAN'T LIKE ME NOW.
    Originally posted by Enter guys a tear just came out of my eye… wtf… im having feelings

Are you an actual 30 y/o virgin, dude?
Jump to Top