User Controls

No Mercy From the Bill Krozby

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Sixth explosion device NOT a package bomb, but an incendiary device: APD. https://tiny.iavian.net/m3wy
    infinityshock Black Hole
    this isnt a pattern and they have no purpose. if its one person theyre just blowing shit up for fun
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by infinityshock this isnt a pattern and they have no purpose. if its one person theyre just blowing shit up for fun

Just like the unabomber?
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Just like the unabomber?

I thought the unabomber had a highly detailed, obsessive ideology/motivation
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I thought the unabomber had a highly detailed, obsessive ideology/motivation

he did. he was the one who was anti-tech. i remember when his 'manifesto' was in every newspaper in DC. i have a couple copies somewhere.
    Does the media have a catchy name for this one yet
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Does the media have a catchy name for this one yet

rasithspankenheimersplodergai
    Originally posted by infinityshock he did. he was the one who was anti-tech. i remember when his 'manifesto' was in every newspaper in DC. i have a couple copies somewhere.

Prior to the manifesto weren't his motivations unclear?
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Prior to the manifesto weren't his motivations unclear?

The FBI already had him down to a T before it came out
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws The FBI already had him down to a T before it came out

The FBI is the culprit.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Does the media have a catchy name for this one yet

the rapebomber
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws The FBI already had him down to a T before it came out

wrong
    infinityshock Black Hole
    this 'incendiary' was probably some moron donating something flammable...like road flares or something stupid...to the goodwill and everyone is blowing it out of proportion.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    so has Bill Krozby posted since that retard an hero'd himself?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by niggerlovingtransvestitemicrocockhomelessbitchfaggotcocksucker so has Bill Krozby posted since that retard an hero'd himself?

seriously...if i pass you some jedi-bux are you going to let me fuck you in the asshole too? for real, how much is it going to take to give me full and unrestricted access to your orifices.
    Originally posted by NARCassist so has Bill Krozby posted since that retard an hero'd himself?

Bill Krozby set him up.
Jump to Top