User Controls

Im kind of freaking out

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Laat night another mail bomb went off. And another suspicious package was found at fed ex in south austin. This is really getting out of hand and im worried about going out to the club tonight with my friend but at the same time i dont want to let this terrorist get the best of me and the city i live in the city i love.

But at the same time i feel like we're in trouble. My friend from corpus was supposed to come to town for sxsw.. He spent 6k on his passes and hotel but his parents wouldnt let him come because we are on red alert almost on the verge of martial law. For once im with the cops and feds on this one. I dont want anyone else hurt or dead. This is a very extremely dangerous situation that is just growing and growing.

Hell even my friends business is temporarily shut down because of fed ex.

Lets all take a bow and remember what we play for.
    if u die itll be worth it tho
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus if u die itll be worth it tho

top post
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Laat night another mail bomb went off. And another suspicious package was found at fed ex in south austin. This is really getting out of hand and im worried about going out to the club tonight with my friend but at the same time i dont want to let this terrorist get the best of me and the city i live in the city i love.

But at the same time i feel like we're in trouble. My friend from corpus was supposed to come to town for sxsw.. He spent 6k on his passes and hotel but his parents wouldnt let him come because we are on red alert almost on the verge of martial law. For once im with the cops and feds on this one. I dont want anyone else hurt or dead. This is a very extremely dangerous situation that is just growing and growing.

Hell even my friends business is temporarily shut down because of fed ex.

Lets all take a bow and remember what we play for.

because youre a freaking faggot

hopefully you get a truck bomb mailed special delivery directly to your colon then after it goes off your splatterings get strewn across a several-state radius, you dumb handsome and well tanned individual
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus if u die itll be worth it tho

Wow you are so toxicity
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    what the fuck happened to home of the free and land of the brave ????

your chances of getting blown up by bombs is just as great as getting hit by a meteor.

everything was predestined anyway and if you havent been predestined to get bombed to shreds ...

you wont.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock because youre a freaking faggot

hopefully you get a truck bomb mailed special delivery directly to your colon then after it goes off your splatterings get strewn across a several-state radius, you dumb handsome and well tanned individual

Yeahh.... Thats not funny at all. Grow up.
    Id be willing to help the fbi with my services to help bring this sicko fucko down
    Originally posted by benny vader what the fuck happened to home of the free and land of the brave ????

your chances of getting blown up by bombs is just as great as getting hit by a meteor.

everything was predestined anyway and if you havent been predestined to get bombed to shreds …

you wont.

How do you know predestination is real?

How do you know getting hit by a meteor is as likely as getting bombed?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Id be willing to help the fbi with my services to help bring this sicko fucko down

by being their comfort man ???
    Originally posted by benny vader by being their comfort man ???

By being an informant. I can run fast. Im skinny so i can fit in small places and hide.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeahh…. Thats not funny at all. Grow up.

i wasnt trying to be funny. im completely serious
    Originally posted by infinityshock i wasnt trying to be funny. im completely serious

Get real man. This could happen in your town.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    In a fair world the Luftwaffe would be bombing Austin, and not just some random humanitarian.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow In a fair world the Luftwaffe would be bombing Austin, and not just some random humanitarian.

Why you say that?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Austin is a pretty big place I'm guessing. Statistically speaking I would guess you're pretty safe. I'd stay away from usps locations, any big package distribution centers etc. Other than that I wouldn't think there would be much to worry about. Just use common logic+your gut and you will be fine.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Get real man. This could happen in your town.

no it couldnt
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Why you say that?

Because Austin, as the local metropole, parasites on the local area. You present a facade of glamour, to cover up your seedy underbelly, to attract in the young, naive and unworldly kids from the surrounding rural areas. Then you rape them for rent, you exploit them for labor, and you indoctrinate them politically.

Then, when they're used up, you abandon them to a life of eating dogfood and thinking over their regrets.

In a just world all hypocritical liberal metropoles like Austin Texas would be nuclear bombed - repeatedly in case any survivors emerge. You people thrive on human misery.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Because Austin, as the local metropole, parasites on the local area. You present a facade of glamour, to cover up your seedy underbelly, to attract in the young, naive and unworldly kids from the surrounding rural areas. Then you rape them for rent, you exploit them for labor, and you indoctrinate them politically.

Then, when they're used up, you abandon them to a life of eating dogfood and thinking over their regrets.

In a just world all hypocritical liberal metropoles like Austin Texas would be nuclear bombed - repeatedly in case any survivors emerge. You people thrive on human misery.

signed
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Id be willing to help the fbi with my services to help bring this sicko fucko down

They don't need help raping anybody, Bill Krozby.
Jump to Top