User Controls

INFANTCOCK. NOT COOL... DYLAN ROOF? COOL.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    IF Jill the Car was half the girl she ever claimed to be she would've done more than Dylan ever tried to do. But she hasn't.

Because she's a CUCK.

thread end
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    jill is a fat pile of blubbering goo
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    only because he's too old to handle the power of the bowl cut
    I don't get it
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by aldra only because he's too old to handle the power of the bowl cut

he couldn't even handle a set of clippers

infinityshock Black Hole
    this is why retarded crack head niggers should be banned and prohibited from this site

the thread title implies a pedophile-oriented theme yet the OP has some gibberings about some sort of automotive sexuality...or something. its hard to tell with that idiots rambling on nonsensically

admin/mods: ban this fuck and delete all its threads on the grounds of excessive and rampant niggerdom.
    Originally posted by infinityshock this is why retarded crack head niggers should be banned and prohibited from this site

the thread title implies a pedophile-oriented theme yet the OP has some gibberings about some sort of automotive sexuality…or something. its hard to tell with that idiots rambling on nonsensically

admin/mods: ban this fuck and delete all its threads on the grounds of excessive and rampant niggerdom.

>Mods
    GS Yung Blood
    Ahhh the ongoing racism and Mass Killing/number counting club.

You people are sick. I wish never for this country America to have another mass shooting, but if it did, I wish none of you to be there. Because that would make me a bad person for wishing it, and wouldn't probably change much for you to hope the casualties are higher next time.

In all honesty, I don't think most of you really want to see another with higher numbers, but if you do.. you are one sick fuck!

Hey Lanny, can I be mod of my own Forum? I want to Mod UFO and conspiracy. fuck whoever is the mod of it currently.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Cucked in the dick! He was cucked in the dick! Cucked. cucked. cucked. In.The.Dick!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock this is why retarded crack head niggers should be banned and prohibited from this site

the thread title implies a pedophile-oriented theme yet the OP has some gibberings about some sort of automotive sexuality…or something. its hard to tell with that idiots rambling on nonsensically

Jill the Pussy
    Jill the cry baby
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Power punch my baby shitter.
    Originally posted by Grimace Power punch my baby shitter.

Id rather shave my balls and rub then against your forehead
    Originally posted by GS Ahhh the ongoing racism and Mass Killing/number counting club.

You people are sick. I wish never for this country America to have another mass shooting, but if it did, I wish none of you to be there. Because that would make me a bad person for wishing it, and wouldn't probably change much for you to hope the casualties are higher next time.

In all honesty, I don't think most of you really want to see another with higher numbers, but if you do.. you are one sick fuck!

Hey Lanny, can I be mod of my own Forum? I want to Mod UFO and conspiracy. fuck whoever is the mod of it currently.

I hope I'm in the next mass shooting
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Juicebox I hope I'm in the next mass shooting

Be the change you want to see
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST

change the be you want to see
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Maybe you're right man. I might try and hit him up on c facebook.

your an i­lliterate idiot
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]

As the victim or the shooter?
    Originally posted by GS Hey Lanny, can I be mod of my own Forum? I want to Mod UFO and conspiracy. fuck whoever is the mod of it currently.

This website doesn’t have mods

I wish I was in the next one too, so I could pull out my concealed-carry weapon and kill his (or HER, it’s 2018 after all) ass
Jump to Top