User Controls

I bet none of you have achieved what I have

Instigator Space Nigga
    On the 6th of April it'll be the year anniversary I got out of jail.

Even got myself a job serving coffees in the year I've been out

What are you doing with your life?
    breeding hate
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Instigator On the 6th of April it'll be the year anniversary I got out of jail.

Even got myself a job serving coffees in the year I've been out

What are you doing with your life?

im also serving coffee.

but becos i did not went to jail, and had instead use the time you spent in jail to work my way up the ladder ....

i now manages people who serve and make them coffees.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I drive a 28ft box truck to stupid lazy people with too much money. I then proceed to make them sign a paper saying that all their stuff is mine now, and that it will technically remain mine until all debts are paid. Then I, along with other Russians, proceed to load, transport, and unload all their shit. I'm the main Russian tho so anything I say goes, so if I don't wanna lift something i just FORCE the other guys to do it for me . I decide peoples faiths.

If a new guy comes around and is looking skinny, he gets to move all the big heavy shit with me. I may or may not purposely bump the new guy into corners and walls depending on how much I like or dislike them.

"but BRiCK, its not okay to ding up customers walls for some cruel joke!" LOOK HERE LADY, I am NOT responsible for infrastructure. All I care about is the furniture.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by benny vader im also serving coffee.

but becos i did not went to jail, and had instead use the time you spent in jail to work my way up the ladder ….

i now manages people who serve and make them coffees.

I stole a brownie and a teaspoon today.

Your co-workers don't respect you.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by BRiCK I drive a 28ft box truck to stupid lazy people with too much money. I then proceed to make them sign a paper saying that all their stuff is mine now, and that it will technically remain mine until all debts are paid. Then I, along with other Russians, proceed to load, transport, and unload all their shit. I'm the main Russian tho so anything I say goes, so if I don't wanna lift something i just FORCE the other guys to do it for me . I decide peoples faiths.

If a new guy comes around and is looking skinny, he gets to move all the big heavy shit with me. I may or may not purposely bump the new guy into corners and walls depending on how much I like or dislike them.

"but BRiCK, its not okay to ding up customers walls for some cruel joke!" LOOK HERE LADY, I am NOT responsible for infrastructure. All I care about is the furniture.

I use your mother as a piece of furniture.
    Originally posted by Instigator I use your mother as a piece of furniture.

If you were furniture, you would be Ikea; made out of basically paper and can be broken into pieces with the slightest hit.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Your mother likes the slightest hit.
    Your mother likes to get demolished.

edit: in her asshole
    Not going to jail lol
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by BRiCK Your mother likes to get demolished.

I've demolished ur dad
    Originally posted by Instigator I've demolished ur dad

I've demolished ur dad AND buttfucked yo momma while ur sister watched and got wet
    NOT AN

sg fred

Instigator Space Nigga
    Your sisters called fred.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Instigator I stole a brownie and a teaspoon today.

Your co-workers don't respect you.

this isnt the prison.

respect means nothing in the free world.
    HTS highlight reel
    Got a boyfriend I love tons and moving to a new apartment together in a hipstery neighborhood as of tomorrow. That's pretty much my life goals accomplished. 🙃
    Originally posted by HTS Got a boyfriend

lol!

i would love to watch you two rent a truck and move all that shit. you got any large, heavy furniture?

how many scratches and dinged walls are you going for?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by BRiCK how many scratches and dinged walls are you going for?

Zero.
    whats your plan for moving all your stuff?
    lol your idea of success is literally my plan for what i'm going to do in the worst case scenario that i fail at everything
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top