User Controls

i have tons of the old totse2 shake n bake thread #100 posts on archive and am looking for some of the old heads

donutshop Yung Blood
    just joined this site right now and am not patient enuff to find whatever place on here where i'm supposed to locate all the old comrades who daily updated this notorious thread back in the glory years of 2013-1014 with the most enterprising and successful innovations to the one pot method yet. i stopped the cooking-classes years ago so i don't really know how the evolution has continued online, but from where i was watching and commenting back then things were on a full scale scientific revolution when the totse2 site hailed mary, spiked the ball then took a knee and disappeared. wondering if any of the old heads ever make their way around these parts from time to time. myself this is a first, i been an on and off a wreck and often sober since all then and don't associate too much with these old ways anymore, but sometimes i wonder about certain guys. hot dog, duster, diacetyl, apache, Li of course, the others...... learned a lot from all you and if it weren't for that untimely site crash then i'd have finally sent off some postcards at the very least like i said ai would. hotdog i was at one point almost expecting you to show up at my doorstep as some sort of helioglabus exile dressed as mickey mouse, pockets empty in the french style, with an appetite for my housemates i was so fond of telling you about... i think totose2 pulled the plug the very day i was going to send you my location, which was bittersweet because i knew i'd dodged bullet that way, i just never had the chance to tell you so as i had neglected to write down your own address from the old PMs. i thought they'd be there forever.

i would be willing to share some selections from my saved retrievals pf the the SnB #100 thread with anyone either lingering from the crew or to anyone balls to the wall who still tries this trusty method. shit was obviously different then, cold packs, the gakk and the like, fukk if i know if any of it still works. don't fexx what isn't broken already right...

(signed, a SS weilding, starter fluid over hexane faggot from yesteryear)
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no, I'm pretty sure nobody from that thread made it here
    fun fact, i named totse 2
    but never posted there coz it was a shithole lol
    you're thinking of totse.info
    Originally posted by aldra you're thinking of totse.info

no when totse was closing, mike or whatever the creator of totse2's name was was trying to think of a name for his spinoff

and i was like DUDE MAKE IT TOTSE 2 and then he did
    Originally posted by Enter no when totse was closing, mike or whatever the creator of totse2's name was was trying to think of a name for his spinoff

and i was like DUDE MAKE IT TOTSE 2 and then he did

oh right, that guy was a weird dong

I remember you and someone else wanting to start a new site because zok was being mean or something, and when DFG actually set it up you posted like twice
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra oh right, that guy was a weird dong

I remember you and someone else wanting to start a new site because zok was being mean or something, and when DFG actually set it up you posted like twice

hahaha oh i remember that

yeah we werent referring to totse.info tho

that was funny, i think that was me and sexual jesus?

i didnt think we'd actually do it, i just wanted to fuck with zok.

i remember it worked too, he came out of the woodworks to talk about making the forum better hahahah
    The only instructions you ever need

https://niggasin.space/thread/6585

https://niggasin.space/thread/473/
    If someone looking for buisness partner to gain passive income, can mail me✌️
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    if u want to know some other ways to make passive income to offer youre prospective clients let me know kindly email me
    Originally posted by alfarisis2017@gmail.com If someone looking for buisness partner to gain passive income, can mail me✌️

I am looking for non passive income that requires me to bust heads, break smash window s and assassinate hit our targert with a crossbow from a high rise window if need be and I don't care who gets kilt all I care about is that my money gets to me account ON TIME

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I am looking for non passive income that requires me to bust heads, break smash window s and assassinate hit our targert with a crossbow from a high rise window if need be and I don't care who gets kilt all I care about is that my money gets to me account ON TIME

I've already send a personal message to your inbox sir, i hope you check it for a sec
    1;ll send you 1 million ⱤAT but you need a rypto wallet

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

Liquidity has been added to ⱤATCOIN and it is approved for exchange on https://pancakeswap.finance/

for 0.001648 BNB you get 103 ⱤAT. This is the currency of the future folx get in now and the gains will be MASSIVE

https://bscscan.com/tx/0x4f19d92dca80f6e6a6399b2558aa97d01dbd638403152a744f44a81d7f1d051b
    https://bscscan.com/tx/0xcd1595d36d865dd500c3e10f6bbd3d5a014eb15176347114bfa286226c61a58f

Jump to Top