User Controls

Police knocked at my door for a Facebook joke

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Use a disclaimer next time.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    if youre wondering why theyre pissed its because its a pain in the dick to get someones address after going through the ISP...especially after hours.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by filtration Brother, I posted it last night, I stupidly had my mobile number connected to it. So they got my phone from Facebook and they must've contacted my phone provider and got my address.

same thing...doing a 'law enforcement emergency' address pull after hours is as much fun as getting your dick sucked by a shivering vampire shark with a bad case of trismus.

after the cops are notified, they have to first find (which is a pain in the dick itself) an actual number to call and/or monitored email contact, which hopefully is answered by a person, then submit an official document full of all kinds of bullshit information, then wait for the document to be verified which includes them calling all kinds of people, then if they think its a good reason, and they feel like it, theyll give up the PI. keep in mind, the ISP (or in your case phone company) dont always give up the PI and make the police bring an actually-signed warrant.
    lol same thing happened to me back in the myspace days
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by filtration Yeah, there was a man and 2 women… 1 of the female police officers had a warrant card badge around her neck, so I assume she was the one who issued the warrant.

Judges issue warrants, not cops.
    Were the female officers sexy? Were they black?
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Judges issue warrants, not cops.

reply to my PM.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by filtration Yeah, there was a man and 2 women… 1 of the female police officers had a warrant card badge around her neck, so I assume she was the one who issued the warrant.

warrant card? never heard of that. what country are you in?

the way that sort of warrant works is, a cop writes out a warrant then brings it (or makes a phone call) to a judge/magistrate who decides if theyre going to sign/approve it or not.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock warrant card? never heard of that. what country are you in?

united queendom.
    I tried to have that happen a few times by posting detailed plans how I'm gonna kill a bunch of people but nothing ever happens
    :(
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader united queendom.

what the shit is that? some low-level pissant beat cop gets to say what constitutional law they follow or dont follow?

not exaggerating, but i literally cant count the number of cops ive been in arguments with about them not knowing laws and/or having to call a supervisor for guidance.

the last time (im pretty sure i made a post about it somewhere) the cop walked away and said, quote: 'im not talking to you anymore. youre being a dick.' during the argument he asked me if i was a lawyer and i said i have more law experience than you...he came back with 'i was a paralegal for two years'...my response trumped his which is when he went with the 'youre being a dick'
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Lol, Facebook has moderators that look at this shit as soon as people report it and they're instructed to give your location to law enforcement as soon as they see exactly this type of shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by infinityshock same thing…doing a 'law enforcement emergency' address pull after hours is as much fun as getting your dick sucked by a shivering vampire shark with a bad case of trismus.

after the cops are notified, they have to first find (which is a pain in the dick itself) an actual number to call and/or monitored email contact, which hopefully is answered by a person, then submit an official document full of all kinds of bullshit information, then wait for the document to be verified which includes them calling all kinds of people, then if they think its a good reason, and they feel like it, theyll give up the PI. keep in mind, the ISP (or in your case phone company) dont always give up the PI and make the police bring an actually-signed warrant.

How would you know what was involved unless...
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock what the shit is that? some low-level pissant beat cop gets to say what constitutional law they follow or dont follow?

yes.

and officers of a certain rank and above may search you, your property and your cavity/ies as he or she pleases.
    Originally posted by Zanick Lol, Facebook has moderators that look at this shit as soon as people report it and they're instructed to give your location to law enforcement as soon as they see exactly this type of shit.

Forreal. How fucking dumb do you have to be to do that on facebook?
Jump to Top