User Controls

the girl i like doesnt even have a fucking personality

i keep thinking shes just hiding it from me coz she doesnt like me

but im starting to realize she just doesnt have a personality, and ive seen all she has to offer already lmao
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    How hot is she? If she a 10 or 5?
    Originally posted by Dfg How hot is she? If she a 10 or 5?

Originally posted by Enter 6

Gimme a bit more background, how old is she? Does she have work? Past Relationship? How does she talk to you? Is she dating someone?

Does she respect you? How did your interactions go with her?
    Originally posted by Dfg Gimme a bit more background, how old is she? Does she have work? Past Relationship? How does she talk to you? Is she dating someone?

Does she respect you? How did your interactions go with her?

ummm thgeres a thread i made called a girl just took advantage of me
    i talk about her in there

sory im really drunk right now. she goes to my college. shes 22 or something. single.
    Originally posted by Enter ummm thgeres a thread i made called a girl just took advantage of me
    i talk about her in there

sory im really drunk right now. she goes to my college. shes 22 or something. single.

Oh college pussy, bro nothing to worry about then.

Ditch, Ignore, find another pussy, fuck her, get over her and then look for more. Tinder is your friend.

You're like young, plenty of pussy in the sea.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Dfg Oh college pussy, bro nothing to worry about then.

Ditch, Ignore, find another pussy, fuck her, get over her and then look for more. Tinder is your friend.

You're like young, plenty of pussy in the sea.

tinder will be my friend when i get buff and take good photos during my USA road trip
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter i keep thinking shes just hiding it from me coz she doesnt like me

but im starting to realize she just doesnt have a personality, and ive seen all she has to offer already lmao

women arent supposed to have a personality. theyre supposed to have a vagina, a mouth, an ass, and two tits. anything else is just to keep the aforementioned parts together and keep them from getting misplaced.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter tinder will be my friend when i get buff and take good photos during my USA road trip

Bro, I don't wanna brag but I haul pussy with tinder, you don't NEED TO BE GOOD LOOKING OR SUPER BUFF. You got humor bro, you can make people lol, if your face doesn't look like shit, just make her lol on tinder.

Just make them LOL, remember I was the dude that got girls to write DFG on their tits for me, they didn't see my picture, they just saw my text, you just need to be committed.

Swipe everyone right, then ask them what's up, have a witty intro in place, and tell them you're planning to watch or do something, ask them if they're free etc, the 10 you ask, 2 would say yes, out of that 1 would show up.

Focus on quantity to get over your issues and then quality once you get things rolling.
    sounds good but ive seen ur face and ur better lookin than me, ill just get buff

im not ugly but a great body will help
    Originally posted by Enter sounds good but ive seen ur face and ur better lookin than me, ill just get buff

im not ugly but a great body will help

Bro, trust me. Just go with the flow. I get rejected by white whores all the time, I don't even bother with them. White girls are the lowest bitches to bother with.
    Originally posted by Dfg Bro, trust me. Just go with the flow. I get rejected by white whores all the time, I don't even bother with them. White girls are the lowest bitches to bother with.

read my thread i told u about and tell me it's a good plan

i cant wait to go thru with it
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dfg Bro, I don't wanna brag but I haul pussy with tinder,

pics or it didnt happen

Originally posted by Dfg Swipe everyone right, then ask them what's up, have a witty intro in place, and tell them you're planning to watch or do something, ask them if they're free etc, the 10 you ask, 2 would say yes, out of that 1 would show up.

Focus on quantity to get over your issues and then quality once you get things rolling.

that.

ive been doing that my entire life...its simply the law of averages. if you hit on enough women eventually on is going to be receptive. add to that the law of karma, meaning you cant just fuck hotties...you have to fuck some double-baggers too, or the universe wont be happy and will shit upon you.

the steamingest piece of shit whore i ever had the misfortune of accidentally inserting my phallus into was the unfortunate precedent to one of the best looking and most sexually receptive chicks ive ever known
    so i dont get it. r u saying i should do tinder now even tho i have an average face? do i just take a selfie in my room? my pics will suck, i figured if i take pics during my USA roadtrip while buff I'll get better quality girls.....
    Originally posted by Enter so i dont get it. r u saying i should do tinder now even tho i have an average face? do i just take a selfie in my room? my pics will suck, i figured if i take pics during my USA roadtrip while buff I'll get better quality girls…..

show me what you look like
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus show me what you look like

that.

post nude selfies.
    if i stick to my workout routine for the next 3 months ill post before and after pics of my body.
    Post DFGs face
    Originally posted by Enter so i dont get it. r u saying i should do tinder now even tho i have an average face? do i just take a selfie in my room? my pics will suck, i figured if i take pics during my USA roadtrip while buff I'll get better quality girls…..

A) takes pictures of you doing shit, climbing, riding, walking, scenic shit, doing some hobbies. That shows you got shit rolling for you.
    B) Have a bio, that takes about what're your doing, you plan to do and what you're looking for you.

Bio hint:
    Introvert at times, likes to draw, have a weird sense of humor, tend to be open minded about things, neutral in terms of politics. If you want to hang out and do crazy stuff, I am your guy.

Enter, it's all about rolling the fish in. try different bios, think logically, bitches love a dick with potential, use that, it's their weakness.

EDIT: fixed some typos lol
    Originally posted by BRiCK Post DFGs face

he looks like a pakistani
Jump to Top