User Controls

Why do people thino dargo is chris hansen?

Because he isnt. I havent been active for a long time. Even aldra asked if i was dargo when he still had facebook and i told him i wasnt.

Seems like a lot of people want my legacy and im damn well not giving it to them.

In this thread i will let you ask if an alt is mine or not. And i will be truthful. The below list will be updated as alta are ousted.

Accounts i have had that i remember :
    Tln
    Chris Hansen
    Sigma
    Anomoly
    Kek
    RhyminHymen

Accounts i have no affiliation with:
    Dargo
    Speedy Parker
    Maybe if you didn't have all those alts in the first place, nobody would accuse you of being other people.

Jesus fucking christ, can't you assholes stick to one account? People like Malice, HTS, Daily, FON, Fox Paws, Lanny, myself, and even -SpectraL are respected as solid members of this community, because we're just ourselves. Anyone who has to change accounts every second week and pretend to be someone else is a weird, forgettable fucker.
    I have alts, but I never pretend to be someone else.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Enter Maybe if you didn't have all those alts in the first place, nobody would accuse you of being other people.

Jesus fucking christ, can't you assholes stick to one account? People like Malice, HTS, Daily, FON, Fox Paws, Lanny, myself, and even -SpectraL are respected as solid members of this community, because we're just ourselves. Anyone who has to change accounts every second week and pretend to be someone else is a weird, forgettable fucker.

uh oh you sound mad lil bromo

are you gonna throw a pissy fit and go into hiding again?

CLUTCH IT, NIGGA!
    It's just fucking pathetic. I don't even know who Chris Hansen is as a person. And I have no idea who the fuck:

Tln
    Sigma
    Anomoly
    Kek
    RhyminHymen

ever were.
    Originally posted by A College Professor uh oh you sound mad lil bromo

are you gonna throw a pissy fit and go into hiding again?

CLUTCH IT, NIGGA!

Yeah, I fuckin' might!
    Look, I'm just mad because of women. Whenever I get angry at anyone on here, I've just had a bad experience with a woman.

YA GOT THAT FUCKERS? WOMEN RUINING EVERYTHING ONCE AGAIN.
    Honk
    i like women i think they are prettyey
    Originally posted by A College Professor i like women i think they are prettyey

why do women hate me so much
    cause ur weak
    Originally posted by A College Professor cause ur weak

im going insane
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ActuallyChrisHansen Because he isnt. I havent been active for a long time. Even aldra asked if i was dargo when he still had facebook and i told him i wasnt.

Seems like a lot of people want my legacy and im damn well not giving it to them.

In this thread i will let you ask if an alt is mine or not. And i will be truthful. The below list will be updated as alta are ousted.

Accounts i have had that i remember :
    Tln
    Chris Hansen
    Sigma
    Anomoly
    Kek
    RhyminHymen

Accounts i have no affiliation with:
    Dargo
    Speedy Parker

seems legid.

id buy that for a dollar