User Controls

catching of with Bill Krozby part 31

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    my gf and were in bed asleep last night and I had a nightmare where my lil brother was breaking my fingers and I woke up and saw a body laying next to me so I punched the body in the back twice really hard and the body started screaming and I realized it was my gf. I was drenched in sweat and started saying "oh my god babe im so sorry hun, I didn't know that was you i thought you were my brother, im fucking sorry babe" and she held me and said its alright.

I told her I would never do anything on purpose to hurt her and that I loved her. I went back to sleep and then I started having a dream where i was back in highschool and this dude was breaking the desk apart and beating with the wood and I woke up yelling "STOP!"

I went back to sleep and my alarm went off at 830am and I got up to go to an interview (I quit my other job because they made us wear yolo hats and my friend worked there)

I got the job which is good and its for more money and close to where I live.

After the interview I went back home and made my gf and I egg and chorizo breakfast tacos and we watched "lars and the real girl" then I drank 2 brews while we watched invasion of the body snatchers with donald sutherland.

After that my gf left and my neighbor who I'm seeing "watain" with a black metal band tuesday works at a grocery store in my hood and he broke a 24 pack of dos exxis only 18 survived so he put it out by the dumpster and called me to come pick it up. So scored 18 brews.

But yeah also earlier this week i got to see eyehategod play while at work shit was tight.

ahhh yeah also my gf took a needle and tried to stab out 2 mucous cyst i have on my bottom lip, they look like i have snake bites which is pretty gay. she drained some of the fluid out but there already back and plump again.

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Do you have any insight as to why you might've had that dream about your brother?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby my gf and were in bed asleep last night and I had a nightmare where my lil brother was breaking my fingers and I woke up and saw a body laying next to me so I punched the body in the back twice really hard and the body started screaming and I realized it was my gf. I was drenched in sweat and started saying "oh my god babe im so sorry hun, I didn't know that was you i thought you were my brother, im fucking sorry babe" and she held me and said its alright.

i lold
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Zanick Do you have any insight as to why you might've had that dream about your brother?

dude i don't often have nightmares but a good amount of them are about my brother, whats weird about it is in my dreams he's always the younger version of himself when we were kids, its either he's beating me up or he's really upset like he looks like he's going to cry as if i wronged him some how. I moved out of my parents house when i was 17 and my parents told me that my brother doesn't like me to this day because I abandoned the family.. I dont feel like i did, its just i was arrested twice at 17 for fighting with my dad and he told me if i didn't like it there to leave so i did.

I feel like my lil brother kinda felt like the burden was put on him after i left and i wasn't the scapegoat so he was more scrutinized at that point. I actually love my brother but in the last 7 years we've probably only spoke briefly like 2 or 3 times.

I usually get those dreams when I quit drinking alcohol but the last several week I really haven't been drinking to that point since I've been pretty busy.

most of my nightmares are either about my brother being upset or tigers/cats trying to kill me.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby dude i don't often have nightmares but a good amount of them are about my brother, whats weird about it is in my dreams he's always the younger version of himself when we were kids, its either he's beating me up or he's really upset like he looks like he's going to cry as if i wronged him some how. I moved out of my parents house when i was 17 and my parents told me that my brother doesn't like me to this day because I abandoned the family.. I dont feel like i did, its just i was arrested twice at 17 for fighting with my dad and he told me if i didn't like it there to leave so i did.

I feel like my lil brother kinda felt like the burden was put on him after i left and i wasn't the scapegoat so he was more scrutinized at that point. I actually love my brother but in the last 7 years we've probably only spoke briefly like 2 or 3 times.

I usually get those dreams when I quit drinking alcohol but the last several week I really haven't been drinking to that point since I've been pretty busy.

most of my nightmares are either about my brother being upset or tigers/cats trying to kill me.

Leaving your family at such a young age is hard, and as far as scapegoating goes, I've been there, too. Younger siblings are generally less understanding of this problem. Have you thought about trying to reconnect with him, or is that out of the question?
    Originally posted by Zanick Leaving your family at such a young age is hard, and as far as scapegoating goes, I've been there, too. Younger siblings are generally less understanding of this problem. Have you thought about trying to reconnect with him, or is that out of the question?

I have tried, hell even just a couple months after moving out I went back to go get my social security card because i was getting a job as a nursing assistant and my lil bro opened the door and i reached out to hug him and he closed the door on my arms.

And several years even after that I hit him up on facebook and he never replied. Whenever I talk to my parents these days (things are a lot better with my parents and I now) I always ask how he's doing and to tell him I said whats up.

He's actually pretty successful compared to me which is cool, but my parents these days are saying he's kind of a bastard and a total prick. But you know whatever, maybe things will change later on but him and I are very different people, not that theres anything wrong with that but he's very conservative compared to me and I honestly think he looks down on me.

My parents gave me a lot of shit when I got a dwi several years ago but then my lil bro got one 2 weeks after I did and they just kinda blew it off. I haven't asked for a dime from my parents since I've been gone but my mom a lil over a month ago when my grandma died started ranting about how I shouldn't be mad they bought him a car (i don't care or never brought it up) and now they are offering to help me buy a new car when I can save up a lil more.

So just gotta play it by ear. I love my family but I honestly feel closer to my friends / gf way more than I do them.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ahhh–durrhhhHHH

the only thing i want to know from you is do you sleep on your stomach or your back, and what you wear to bed
    Originally posted by infinityshock the only thing i want to know from you is do you sleep on your stomach or your back, and what you wear to bed

I sleep on my sides or my back and I wear calvin klein microfiber briefs...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I sleep on my sides or my back and I wear calvin klein microfiber briefs…
    sexy.

you should sleep naked more often
    Originally posted by infinityshock sexy.

you should sleep naked more often

I do when my gf is over or I get extremely shit faced

my buddy and i went and saw watain tonight and got properly TWISTED! if you know what i mean. watain is a black metal band from sweden. tis was good all around all around the merry go round! derpdaew!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

my buddy and i went and saw watain tonight and got properly TWISTED! if you know what i mean. watain is a black metal band from sweden. tis was good all around all around the merry go round! derpdaew!

when he was fucking you up the ass, were you moaning in pleasure or shouting for him to jam it deeper
    Originally posted by infinityshock when he was fucking you up the ass, were you moaning in pleasure or shouting for him to jam it deeper

MUCH DOGE!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'm no dream expert but if your brother is a reoccurring thing it seems like whatever problems you have with him are important. At the very least he's in the back of your mind somewhere somehow. It would be worth maybe even telling him about these dreams you may be surprised at what he has to say back.
    Originally posted by RestStop I'm no dream expert but if your brother is a reoccurring thing it seems like whatever problems you have with him are important. At the very least he's in the back of your mind somewhere somehow. It would be worth maybe even telling him about these dreams you may be surprised at what he has to say back.

Maybe you're right man. I might try and hit him up on facebook.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Maybe you're right man. I might try and hit him up on facebook.

your an iĀ­lliterate idiot
    Originally posted by infinityshock your an iĀ­lliterate idiot

and you're a beta orbiter of mine... so whats your point?

bill the cat would probably blow me if i gave him the chance, he'd probably pay me, thats how gay he is.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and you're a beta orbiter of mine… so whats your point?

bill the cat would probably blow me if i gave him the chance, he'd probably pay me, thats how gay he is.

i will literally pay you to suck my dick and swallow anything that happens to come out of the end of it.
Jump to Top