User Controls

Why the Fuck am I getting the worst acne of my life in my mid twenties?

なに? Yung Blood
    I didn't change my routine and this is probably the least amount of alcohol I've been drinking in my life. Might be from stress and a lack of sleep from my work? But I've gotten less sleep and have had more stress on my life before and my skin was clear as hell. What the Fuck. Fuck you God. My dad has acne scarring on his face that wasn't there in his teen pictures. This is probably it. Fuck you genetics.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    PERSONALLY I GET ACNE WHEN I DONT SHOWER OR WASH MY FACE SO IF I BATHE EVERY DAY OR TWO I GET SO FUCKING CLEAR

ALSO SUNSHINE HELPS ME TOO LOL
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A FAGGOT, THAT'S WHY.
    Testosterone
    same shit happened to me, you definitely lost the genetic lottery. go see a dermatologist if you can.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Testosterone

Basically this. All males experience this spike in testosterone during "puberty years" and with some males, again in their late teens, usually. This is the body's final push to make us desireable, strong, capable of offspring, etc. You're experiencing high test. Try some salicytic acid face wash solution or witch hazel. Moisturize. Or, live like a crater-face. Your choice.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Probably stress and lack of sleep like you said. How’s your diet? Lots of greasy food?
    Drink more water. I started taking ksm-66 which raises test levels and started to get acne. Started drinking more water than i already do and i dont get acne. I also workout so i sweat regularly, which helps so long as you keep clean.

Unless you're as banana girl said and you lost the genetic lottery. Then u fukt
    Originally posted by §m£ÂgØL2becausescronfuckeduptheforum Drink more water. I started taking ksm-66 which raises test levels and started to get acne. Started drinking more water than i already do and i dont get acne. I also workout so i sweat regularly, which helps so long as you keep clean.

Unless you're as banana girl said and you lost the genetic lottery. Then u fukt

This, too. Hydrating. A whole lot of things have an answer of "hydrate" and they are mostly true. Drink more water than anything else.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    give urself a piss enema it drys out ur acne cells
    Uric acid, found in high levels in your piss, is a scientific pore cleanser. Piss on your face.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Grimace Uric acid, found in high levels in your piss, is a scientific pore cleanser. Piss on your face.

You're welcome.
    Mandelic acid
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Suck off Nelson Mandela behind a dumpster. Problem solved.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by A College Professor give urself a piss enema it drys out ur acne cells

wtf is an 'acne cell'?

just a tip op, your skin provides itself with the exact right blend of natural oils to maintain it and keep it healthy. soap, moisturizer and any other cosmetic chemical washes these natural oils off or mess with the ph levels. not a good thing to do really, one of the side effects is spots. without the natural oils protecting the skin bacteria can get in and take root under the surface level. the bacteria breed there into a squishy yellowish colony which we often refer to as pus, which makes a spot.

infinityshock Black Hole
    its not acne. its facial herpes. its from too many facials
    Originally posted by NARCassist wtf is an 'acne cell'?

just a tip op, your skin provides itself with the exact right blend of natural oils to maintain it and keep it healthy. soap, moisturizer and any other cosmetic chemical washes these natural oils off or mess with the ph levels. not a good thing to do really, one of the side effects is spots. without the natural oils protecting the skin bacteria can get in and take root under the surface level. the bacteria breed there into a squishy yellowish colony which we often refer to as pus, which makes a spot.

Fucking lol. Again you come in here with your retard advice. Those oils are what many strains of acne causing bacteria feed on. This is why when you don't bathe, you get pimples. The only way what you're suggesting works is if you stop using soap for at least a month, as your body over-compensates with oil to replace the stuff you're washing off. I know, because when I was 19 I did this exact thing. At first, I was super greasy, but then your skin and hair starts to become super healthy.

You'll smell the entire fucking time though. Like, absolutely reek. Even when the breaking in period is over, you will fucking smell. So you start using oils instead. Now you smell good, but your skin is overly moisturized/oily and it begins to feel like you have a film on you all the time. Using oils without soap will also help to harbor bacteria as you're again feeding and providing moisture for the bacteria. Then you're back at square one with a pimple problem.

It's way, way more sane to just use fucking soap, shower regularly, and drink lots of water. It's a complete myth that soaps mess with your skin's ph. Yes, if they have high alkalinity they will fuck with your hair and strip it, but you can find shampoos and soaps that do not do this. Your body regulates itself for the 23h 45min a day that you aren't in the shower, so that minute or two of soap isn't going to fuck shit up.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Don't worry about it OP, acne is a common early symptom of HIV.
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 Fucking lol. Again you come in here with your retard advice. Those oils are what many strains of acne causing bacteria feed on. This is why when you don't bathe, you get pimples. The only way what you're suggesting works is if you stop using soap for at least a month, as your body over-compensates with oil to replace the stuff you're washing off. I know, because when I was 19 I did this exact thing. At first, I was super greasy, but then your skin and hair starts to become super healthy.

You'll smell the entire fucking time though. Like, absolutely reek. Even when the breaking in period is over, you will fucking smell. So you start using oils instead. Now you smell good, but your skin is overly moisturized/oily and it begins to feel like you have a film on you all the time. Using oils without soap will also help to harbor bacteria as you're again feeding and providing moisture for the bacteria. Then you're back at square one with a pimple problem.

It's way, way more sane to just use fucking soap, shower regularly, and drink lots of water. It's a complete myth that soaps mess with your skin's ph. Yes, if they have high alkalinity they will fuck with your hair and strip it, but you can find shampoos and soaps that do not do this. Your body regulates itself for the 23h 45min a day that you aren't in the shower, so that minute or two of soap isn't going to fuck shit up.

i never use soap on my face, haven't done for years. i still use it on the rest of my body tho so i don't stink, lol.

so do you think before soap was invented everybody had severe acne or summing?

what you have to imagine §m£ÂgØL is to a bacteria, which is microscopic, that layer of oil on your skin is the equivalent to you coming home to find a six foot thick wall of engine grease against the front of your house and you try to get in your door but not only do you not have a shovel or anything, but you have no arms to dig nor legs to push yourself through with. you're just a torso that floats around where ever the wind takes you. even if you do manage to sink a little into the grease wall you now have no oxygen and no way of getting either further in or back out.

when you strip that layer of grease away the bacteria can now get right against your skin and into any breaks or pores and take root there where there is food and oxygen for it to thrive.

Jump to Top