User Controls

Just woke up, how is everybody?

How was your dad? How was your day? Did any conflict arise? What did you learn? What did you think about?

Will update this thread with my own experiences within 24 hours after I fly through the 4th dimension, but in the mean time, I need to learn about you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Died. Dead. No. Nothing. Nothing.

Do you think I'm poltically correct?

If so...hahaha fucker you know nothing....your ded is ded, hail stanford 6^6sqrt6
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No
    Who was phone?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    ur mum m8
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Dad's a bit on the dead side.

Just closed his bank accounts yesterday.

Banker was this asian dude who kept saying how sorry he was and apologizing for random things. Like he clicked a pen off as he handed it to me and was like "oh, I apologize".

Also the place was your typical ostentatious SF bank, big ass vaulted ceilings, one open space, marble floors and everyone was wearing stupidly expensive suits.

The ambience made me feel an odd mix of uneasy, self loathing, and salingeresque contempt for society, which then fed back into the self loathing part.

Also I had a really nice greek salad for lunch, it came with warm pita bread and balsamic dressing. I've give it an 8/10 but a bit on the pricy side. Such is life in the fidi tho.

That's how my day was, thanks for asking sploo, very considerate of you.
    bank accounts
    asian dude
    clicked a pen
    ostentatious SF
    marble floors
    expensive suits.
    ambience
    salingeresque
    greek salad
    pita bread
    balsamic dressing

You are everything that is wrong with this world
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Really "salingeresque" and "fidi" were the most egregious violations. Up your game son
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    oh wait, you got salingeresque, ok, 1 for 2 isn't so bad
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    meh yeah its my day off, im kind of hungover , i went and did stupid stuff last night like watch basket ball at a bar and call fat chicks slampigs. I'm about to go to sleep now, I'm eating some barbocoa tacos though atleatst

i went to go buy tomato soup at walgreens and this girl comes up behind me basically say "charmed to meet u whut can i halp u with??!" covered in a bunch of whore paint, and it kind of freaked me out because i was tired.

and i said "tomatoe supe" and she couldn't even do it , i found it myself.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Shit, I'm really sorry to hear it Lanny. I hope everything's okay with you and your family.
    Shit, I'm really sorry to hear it Lanny. I hope everything's okay with you and your family.

Stop sucking dick for mod
    Hard. Thanks for asking.
    Update: The only thing I did yesterday was make this vocaroo message http://vocaroo.com/i/s1F1c5XlrVDK

Also I ate frozen pizza. Went to bed at 6PM I think. My schedule is 3 AM to 6 PM

Before I went to sleep I was laying down for a long time hugging my imaginary ashley pet, which I do every day. I'm pro schizoid so even though I do nothing I spend half of my day laying down in the dark apathetically cuddling with imaginary friends. The other half is runescape. My metaphysical IQ is like 170 but my physical IQ is like 0.

#splooflirting and also trying to do a cuck because she has a BF. Rate my flirting style and persona and give suggestions on how to best make her think I'm a sweet neat toilet seat.
    Sometimes I feel like the absolute purposelessness and apathy of my existence is about half of a step away from death
    I cuddle with imaginary friends ffs, and what's worse is it's my favorite thing to do. I think I took so much bundy it manifested as a hallucinatory hot chick who lives within my mind.

Schizoid god.
    How was your dad? How was your day? Did any conflict arise? What did you learn? What did you think about?

My dad is drunk. I am on nutmeg, DPH, weed and coffee today. I had conflict with nutmeg not dissolving in my coffee it turns into sand and I have to scoop it with a spoon and swallow with coffee. I learned that I'm sick of the taste and feeling of nutmeg. I am thinking about getting my gelatin capsules out of storage and trading my scales for weed and eating all my nutmeg today
    Nutmeg is a once a week/once a month thing
Jump to Top