User Controls

Alcohol

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I have zero tolerance (except for Benzos). I'm on 12mg Meclonazepam and drank a beer. I can feel it. Does it ever get pleasant?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    How much do I have to drink to like this stuff? How long? How much?
    Take a couple shots of something strong first, after that you don’t taste shit anymore
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I don't care about the taste. It's the feeling.

Do I need to get hooked to appreciate it fully?
    you're addicted to like 20 different drugs but never drink? why

drink 6 beers in an hour to some dance music for moderate euphoria
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I just seem to not like the buzz. Strange, I know.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I have been drinking before on weekends. Pretty heavy on Speed but I never really liked it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Alcohol gives me energy and power.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    How?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    alcohol is shit. it tastes like shit

in highschool i sipped alcohol because it tasted like ass

after graduating from a certain school i went to a class-celebration at some chicks house and drank a screwdriver, something else, and sampled a few more drinks. the only effect was i had a good nights sleep

i didnt drink again until years later when an ex-gf tried to get me drunk so i drank about a gallon of some sort of beer-ish shit. the only effect was it made me have to piss a lot and made me tired

fuck alcohol...the only thing its good for is a cleaning solvent and non-vehicle fuel.
    try taking like 3-4 shots at once and then wait for 20 minutes

alcohol can have a strong rush if you drink enough quickly. thats actually the only interesting part about it. theres a temporary euphoria and then drinking more just increases the intoxication, so try to maximimize the euphoria part

the only reason i drink is because when i smoke weed for the first time in a while the first toke session will make me panic, and alcohol prevents the panic as well as increasing THC levels
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † How?

makes it easier to overlook the smell on the dicks of the niggers he's getting paid to suck
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † How?

I don't fucking know. It just does. Always has.
Jump to Top