User Controls

Did Bill Clinton rape Juanita Broaddrick?

Who's story do you believe?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    who the fuck is Juanita Broaddrick?

what do you think
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    thats a name that someone didnt think through very clearly when their parents gave it to her
    Originally posted by infinityshock thats a name that someone didnt think through very clearly when their parents gave it to her

One need a broad dick
    Originally posted by greenplastic what do you think

they definitely had hour long conversations comparing rape techniques in private
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    to any question starting with 'did bill clinton rape...'

the answer is 'probably'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws One need a broad dick

wanna eat a broad dick...

im going to rename Bill Krozby that, since he has such a hard time remembering names
    Originally posted by aldra to any question starting with 'did bill clinton rape…'

the answer is 'probably'

its not rape if the statute of limitations expires before you bring it to anyones attention.

its casual sex
    Originally posted by aldra to any question starting with 'did bill clinton rape…'

the answer is 'probably'

make a new fucking facebook >:(
    Originally posted by infinityshock its not rape if the statute of limitations expires before you bring it to anyones attention.

its casual sex

is that what you tell yourself so you can deny what happened to you in that public bathroom 23 years ago?
    Originally posted by greenplastic is that what you tell yourself so you can deny what happened to you in that public bathroom 23 years ago?

its what im going to tell you before i lock you in the gimp box with the only key jammed up your asshole so far the next time you blow your nose it'll spray out with the coagulated nutt-custard.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm a rapist as well, they call me bill "diamond back" Bill Krozbyby in my neck of the woods hahahahahahhhahaahahahah

2/10 would not bamg
    thrap thrap back to the b-raps
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]

the answer is 'probably'

It would probably be more efficient to use the order of elimination method by determining which women he didn't rape.
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 2/10 would not bamg

yet you'd bang hydro and let her bf bang you... smh... i dont even.. some peoples kids...
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    How about your kid? When did you see her the last time?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm a rapist as well

who did u rape
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Bill Krozby was buttfingered while taking a piss with his pants down. Facts.
Jump to Top