User Controls

I'm gonna make a brand of MDMA pills

Called "80's"

Get it? Because you ate E's

Ate E's

What's the CDN stand for on the other side? Certain Death NOW because you loaded them with PMA?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    the 80s were when the really good pills were about.

Originally posted by NARCassist the 80s were when the really good pills were about.

Remember quaaludes lol.
    I guess you guys would have called it Mandrax
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Remember quaaludes lol.

i sure do pal

Originally posted by Fox Paws Remember quaaludes lol.

Lemon 715 I've had those quaaludes a very long time ago and honestly for paying 10$ a pill and ingesting 2 of them I didn't really think the high was that special and for the same amount in benzo's or tranquilizers today I can get way more fucked up pricewise.
    Originally posted by NARCassist i sure do pal

Can you explain to me what they consider 1 package on that sheet to = amount of or they talking about seperate bags/packaging of the drug to the amount seized.
    Originally posted by Purewhitepanda Can you explain to me what they consider 1 package on that sheet to = amount of or they talking about seperate bags/packaging of the drug to the amount seized.

everything on that list was in different packages it shows the weight next to it. except some pills and the methadone which was in two bottles.

have you noticed they fucked up the value amounts on the skunk? the one that weighed 1.34 grams they priced at £13.40, exactly at the rate of £10 per gram. yet the two that were under a gram, one just over half gram, they rounded up to £10, lol.

Originally posted by NARCassist everything on that list was in different packages it shows the weight next to it. except some pills and the methadone which was in two bottles.

have you noticed they fucked up the value amounts on the skunk? the one that weighed 1.34 grams they priced at £13.40, exactly at the rate of £10 per gram. yet the two that were under a gram, one just over half gram, they rounded up to £10, lol.

Ya i have no clue sometimes where the fuck they come up with the amounts of drugs. The U.S. on the NEWS when making bust always say some crazy amount of the price of drugs seized. For example there was a bust of 10 pounds of pot the other day saying the total worth of drugs seized was $50,000.00. Even on TV shows here about drugs they do the same shit. Who the fuck comes up with these prices. Even if you got the prices from all the hands and transfers of money for the drugs it had to pass through to the street buyer. You still can't come anywhere close to that amount.
    I'm still amazed they really went through the trouble to take the time for the resin on forensic lab sheet and also gave it a Net Worth lol.
    Originally posted by Purewhitepanda Ya i have no clue sometimes where the fuck they come up with the amounts of drugs. The U.S. on the NEWS when making bust always say some crazy amount of the price of drugs seized. For example there was a bust of 10 pounds of pot the other day saying the total worth of drugs seized was $50,000.00. Even on TV shows here about drugs they do the same shit. Who the fuck comes up with these prices. Even if you got the prices from all the hands and transfers of money for the drugs it had to pass through to the street buyer. You still can't come anywhere close to that amount.

that weren't the half of it

https://niggasin.space/thread/15624

there was £650 in my wallet and they put it down as £430, lol. shows the kinda cops you dealing with.

Originally posted by Purewhitepanda I'm still amazed they really went through the trouble to take the time for the resin on forensic lab sheet and also gave it a Net Worth lol.

lol, that 480mg was all the crumbs left on a plate after cutting up a couple of 100 gram blocks.

Originally posted by NARCassist that weren't the half of it

https://niggasin.space/thread/15624

there was £650 in my wallet and they put it down as £430, lol. shows the kinda cops you dealing with.

Lol yeah i've had 2 experiences with getting robbed by cops, but both times after they took my shit they didn't charge me so in a way i wasn't too upset besides for the 2nd time having my ps3 in my car and they took that shit as well or times I was in a holding cell to get released the next day and shit i came in with was missing. That pissed me off more because that happened in the police station and have cameras and still punked me. That showed me there total fucking scum bags and corruption at it's fullest.
Jump to Top