User Controls

Case Files- when and how i got busted.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    just going thru my case papers and thought i'd post some. i said when i got out i would do this and some of you were interested in what happened, so i thought i'd do this now. names have been changed to protect the innocent. obviously i'm not gonna dox myself so i've crossed out any relevant names, times, dates, places etc. anything crossed out in blue is my name. black is used for any pigs names or numbers as well as times, places and reference/case numbers. the little rat fuck that set me up is in yellow and my pal that was in the house at the time and was also arrested is in red. there were a couple of names in grey that was a pal of mine who deposited a small amount of cash one time and the btc seller i had been using at the time. i'll go over it from my side now and then you can see what the police said. there is some very strange things in their account, i'll go over them later, see if you can figure them out for now.

so that day, i had been out in the car that lunch time and just as i was driving back into town i saw a pal. his name is blanked out in red, so i'll refer to him here as red. i pulled up coz it looked like red was heading into town, but its a steep hill climb up to the town, so i offer red a lift. straight away he told me he'd just scored a bag(smack) so i asked if he'd get me one and we'll go to mine for a smoke. as i pulled off he made a call, but right at this moment i got a text, and so i turned the car round and went the back way into town so i come out on my road further up and can see that no pigs are hanging around there. the guy red called said he would drop it at mine in 10 minutes. there were no pigs in sight so i pulled up on the car park and we went inside. red already had his gear so i got the foil out the drawer and passed it to him. he starts to tear off a couple of sheets and there is a knock. 'he was quick' i thought and got a 10 ready and went to answer it. i told red to hide the foil in case it was someone else. when i get to the door i can see the outer door to the flats which is glass and i can see this lad who i'd met a week before with another pal i'll call X. this guy at the door is the rat and i'll refer to him as yellow. X came round mine with yellow about a week before, X bought some weed and they had a smoke for about an hour. this yellow was quiet but seemed ok at the time, just a normal youngish lad.

so i go open the door and say come in, he follows me into my flat. i'm assuming he's wanting to buy weed. inside mine he starts asking if X is here, i say no, and he asks 'have you seen him? i was with him in town and he told me to meet him here. so i'm thinking that's a bit of a liberty arranging people to meet at my flat, but i leave it, i'm just thinking i want this cunt out quickish coz i don't want him or X here when the gear turns up. red is still sitting with the foil under his legs waiting to get on. so this lad then pulls out a bag of weed and asks if its ok to roll a spliff. so i said i got people coming round and its not a good time. he then pulls a little piece of weed out and asks if i got something to wrap it in. so just trying to get him the fuck out i open my drawer and pass him a baggie. now i'm doing this and reading shit on the laptop at the same time. then this yellow says 'can you give this to X for me?', and is holding out the bigger bag of weed. straight away i think if that weed is short this cunt is gonna try and blame it on to me, so i tell him to give it to X himself. with that he says 'my bus is here any minute, i gotta shoot'. and before i know it he's out the door and its closing. i look up just as he's closing the door then notice he's left the weed on the table. i said to red, 'look, who the fuck does that?'. red was starting to roll a tube and was hinting about taking some of the weed for himself. i wasn't letting that happen so i grabbed the weed and put it in the drawer next to me where all my personal shit is. i'm expecting X to turn up now.

within a minute at most there's another knock at the door. i'm hoping its my gear but am wondering if this is X now. its starting to get a bit hectic all of a sudden, lol. as i go out my door i can see its yellow again, good i thought, he can take that fucking weed back. so i goes for the door about to give him an agg about it. as i open the door a fucking pig jumps out from just out of view beside the door. he sticks his foot in and reaches straight in and grabs at me. i'm totally taken by surprise here and this pig starts saying that he's just stopped this yellow and found him with weed and he's said he just bought it from me. another pig is behind him and they both cuff me in the hallway of the flats and say they are going to search the flat based on what this yellow just told them. i tell them 'i do not give consent for my property to be searched without a warrant', but they place me under arrest, which then legally gives them automatic 'right to search'. they walk me into the flat where red hasn't even had time to open his bag of gear, he didn't even realize what was going on and tries to slip it in his pocket quickly. after that they have me in one corner cuffed and i'm now not saying a word. they keep asking questions and i totally blank them. they are waiting for back up to arrive and while they do they search red and quickly find his gear, so now he's under arrest too. this is literally no more than 5 minutes after i got in the flat, that's how quick this all happened. so after that the back up arrives, we all get taken to the station after a short while and later that day was bailed while they had the drugs analyzed. pretty obvious to me that the rat fuck yellow had been sent in by the pigs to leave the weed in my flat, so that they could then work the scenario that resulted in them being able to search my flat without a warrant. tricky fucking bastards the pigs round there are. so here's some of the case papers showing the police statements and the shit they found. which was actually just my personal stuff. everything that was being sold was stashed away up the street.

ask any questions and i'll answer as best i can. i also have a few more facts but i'll show them in due course.

Post last edited by NARCassist at 2017-08-07T18:47:48.186510+00:00

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lol dude, you had lots of shit on you when they busted you. Also Yellow, what a fucking asshole, you should murk him.
    Originally posted by Sophie Also Yellow, what a fucking asshole, you should murk him.

I'm not saying fuck all about that. The fucker disappeared, didn't stand as witness or anything. Cops prolly realized he was a weak link, too much of a liability to give evidence.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by NARCassist I'm not saying fuck all about that. The fucker disappeared, didn't stand as witness or anything. Cops prolly realized he was a weak link, too much of a liability to give evidence.

Problem solved itself. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Not really, still did two years coz of those dirty fucks.
    So would you say that yellow "NARCassisted" the coppers?

Also, do they not need a search warrant for that kind of thing in the UK?
    Originally posted by greenplastic So would you say that yellow "NARCassisted" the coppers?

Also, do they not need a search warrant for that kind of thing in the UK?

no fucking doubt in my mind what so ever. they wanted a way into my flat that day, and they wanted to be sure they at least found something. in the UK if they find drugs, the not having a warrant bit then means fuck all. they don't have illegal search and seizure here, its not a thing at all. if they had come in without a warrant and found nothing they might have got a bit of grief over it. but they knew they was going to find something that day.

the next day when i saw the guy named X, he had no idea of the yellow dude meeting him at mine, yellow didn't owe him weed or have weed arranged to give him, nor had he even seen him that day. now who the fuck goes into somebody's house, makes up shit about meeting somebody there, then leaves a 1/4 oz of weed there, for fucking nobody? that's £70 worth of weed, nobody does that.

this pigs statement gives a lot away and leaves a lot of questions about his conduct.

the police have procedures that they have to work by. i know from personal experience that if a cop sees you acting suspiciously(his own words) like that, they don't drive down the road, park in a car park to a separate block of flats where he's out of sight of you, and just wait for you to walk round to them. his words were 'i placed the male who i now know to be yellow', implying that he did not know him before that moment. if that was the case, then for all the cop knew the guy could have been attempting to break into the flat. he was at the window acting suspiciously remember. or he could have been wanted by the police. the guy would have had every opportunity to run off and ditch any tools/drugs/weapons that would have been evidence. any cop would pull straight up and confront in that situation. for all the cop knew he might have gone inside the flats and stayed there all day. he also says 'who i now know to be' when talking about me, and also makes out he had no knowledge of my flat. which is weird because he acted like he knew to suspect drugs and that he could expect yellow to re-appear within a short time. you don't wait for somebody if you have no idea they are coming in the first place.

it is also very much not police procedure, when stopping a youngster with weed who immediately grasses up the dealer, to march straight to the alleged dealers house and go in like a bull in a china shop and search. imagine for a minute that i was lying about yellow leaving the weed, and that this cop really was being straight up. what if he'd done that and they never found any drugs? i could have sold yellow the last bag for all they knew. then they would have just fucked up as well as alerting the dealer to the fact that they are on to him and blowing any chance of then conducting an undercover surveillance operation. they never do that. they go and gather intelligence and launch an operation to make sure they get you red handed and with a load of pictures and other surveillance shit that they have gathered. police just would not risk fucking up a potential operation like that.

here's something else that's interesting. the cop states that he was just on routine patrol, just happening to drive past at the right moment. didn't know the flat, the occupant or yellow at this time. he just got lucky and stumbled upon the situation. if you remember in the op when i told when i picked up red, he started calling the smack dealer and i got a text and turned round and drove the back way into town to check if cops were outside my house. well this was the text i got, its printed in the case files as is every text that was sent to that phone.

the time on that text is exactly 17 minutes before the cop states he was just 'driving past on routine patrol'. when i spoke to the girl that sent it, it turns out they wasn't out the front of my flat at that time, they were in the next car park which is behind my block(yes, the very same). but i couldn't see in there from where i now drove in. that's a hell of a coincidence considering its a small town and the police in this area patrol a number of very isolated towns. it is rare to have any more than one car patrolling any one town at any one time, prolly most of the time there wouldn't even be a car in any one town. and paired with the fact that yellow turned up literally a minute after i got in, and within 5 minutes the cops were in my house. i'd say that looks very much like they were waiting there for me to come home. this cop has no doubt been deceitful in his 'sworn' statement. 15/20 years ago that would have been more than enough doubt on the case and the conduct of the cop to get the case thrown out. the justice system here is now so fucked and corrupt that the court just chooses to ignore facts that don't suit their version.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I could care less about your rap.
    Originally posted by mashlehash I could care less about your rap.

fuck off then neckbeard

you in the wrong fred

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'm mostly just skimming over it to see whether you forgot to blot anything out, but why would you say "yes that's where I bought weed from"?
    Originally posted by mashlehash I could care less about your rap.

if you could care less about this then it means that your level of care is not the minimum, meaning that you do care at least a little.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by aldra I'm mostly just skimming over it to see whether you forgot to blot anything out, but why would you say "yes that's where I bought weed from"?

That was the other guy ratting on him. OP is blue, his friend is red, snitch is yellow.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    right, I probably should've read the OP a little closer
    Originally posted by aldra I'm mostly just skimming over it to see whether you forgot to blot anything out, but why would you say "yes that's where I bought weed from"?

because that was just a rehearsed scenario for the purpose of gaining entry, just a pretence.

its been 3 years and i'm still bummed they got my last luudes. wtf, they weren't easy to come across and i lost touch with the guy i got them from.

Jump to Top