User Controls

What do you look for in a shoe?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    When I was younger, I resolved to only wear heavily-worn Converse high-tops. As I've grown, I've found they offer none of the heel support that I need. Now I make sure to use my own fitted orthopedic inserts no matter the shoe, so as long as the size is correct, I can afford to go for style over comfort features.

Generally, I'll wear a pair of vegan oxfords. A lot of the ones available use low-quality leather alternatives, so I end up buying new shoes once a year and I don't splurge.

My favorite pair, though, is a vegan boot made from a more durable nonleather material with a clackety wood heel that I got from a specialized shoe retailer:

https://nicorashoes.com/collections/mens/products/sinclair-forever-mens

These have lasted me years, and when I keep up with basic maintenance there's no sign of wear whatsoever. Plus, I love the noise my heels make when I walk on tile.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick When I was younger, I resolved to only wear heavily-worn Converse high-tops. As I've grown, I've found they offer none of the heel support that I need. Now I make sure to use my own fitted orthopedic inserts no matter the shoe, so as long as the size is correct, I can afford to go for style over comfort features.

Generally, I'll wear a pair of vegan oxfords. A lot of the ones available use low-quality leather alternatives, so I end up buying new shoes once a year and I don't splurge.

My favorite pair, though, is a vegan boot made from a more durable nonleather material with a clackety wood heel that I got from a specialized shoe retailer:

https://nicorashoes.com/collections/mens/products/sinclair-forever-mens

These have lasted me years, and when I keep up with basic maintenance there's no sign of wear whatsoever. Plus, I love the noise my heels make when I walk on tile.

they look like jump boots...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    wild animals and insects that have crawled in there.

nothing more disturbing to the peace and tranquility of the universe than to find a scorpion or some other annoying vermin crawling around on your feet while youre trying to tie your shoes.
    I just double check to make sure they fly as fuck
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I wear nike skateboarding shoes
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I wear nike skateboarding shoes

you wear high heels and thigh-high stripper boots, you lying faggot.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by greenplastic

Can I ask why you would wear those shoes? I just don't see how that could be aesthetically pleasing to anybody.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick Can I ask why you would wear those shoes? I just don't see how that could be aesthetically pleasing to anybody.

take into consideration it appeals to homosexuals...then it all makes sense
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Minimalist, I wear nothing else. I highly recommend the Merrell Vapor Gloves. Minimalist shoes solved every single problem I had related to shoes.

Our feet evolved a certain way for a reason. For the overwhelming majority of humanity any shoes we used weren't anything like modern ones. Walking on concrete actually doesn't make that much of a difference due to how cushioning effects the way you land.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Malice Minimalist, I wear nothing else. I highly recommend the Merrell Vapor Gloves. Minimalist shoes solved every single problem I had related to shoes.

Our feet evolved a certain way for a reason. For the overwhelming majority of humanity any shoes we used weren't anything like modern ones. Walking on concrete actually doesn't make that much of a difference due to how cushioning effects the way you land.

the first time you try running across a natural/artificial reef or through a collapsed/demolished structure you'll change your outlook on that real quick
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by infinityshock the first time you try running across a natural/artificial reef or through a collapsed/demolished structure you'll change your outlook on that real quick

That's different. Different shoes for different situations. Fortunately that's something I never have to deal with.
    Originally posted by Zanick Can I ask why you would wear those shoes? I just don't see how that could be aesthetically pleasing to anybody.

Do you mean like in terms of looking attractive? I bought the shoes originally but then changed the laces because I thought the colorful ones looked cooler/brighter. Also, drugs. My taste in everything would be a lot more boring without them I think.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Malice That's different. Different shoes for different situations. Fortunately that's something I never have to deal with.

you must have a boring life

i was chasing a dude wearing regular sneakers across a black roof one time that was so hot he gave up running because it was burning his feet. he literally had melted roof goop stuck to his feet.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic Do you mean like in terms of looking attractive? I bought the shoes originally but then changed the laces because I thought the colorful ones looked cooler/brighter.

they dont

they look gayer
    I prefer to be barefoot
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

different people like different things, i actually have a pair of black and whyte addidas.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby different people like different things, i actually have a pair of black and whyte addidas.

you iĀ­lliterate retard nigger. if by 'adidas' you mean 'stilettos that you wear on your street corner when youre pimping out your asshole to any niggers who will pay you a nickel' then that is believable.

nigger
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i make my own sandles out of sticks, used asphalt shingles, and duckt tape
    How much money I can possibly put into telling people how much they cost.
Jump to Top