User Controls

Where did your first romantic relationship go wrong?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Freshman year of high school. We were the first official couple, so it was a short-lived item at the time. It took us a month and a half to figure out that we had nothing in common and our friends all hated each other.
    Freshman year of hs also, she dumped me for some guy who was a junior. Then they had a kid together and both started doing meth then broke up and she had like 4 more kids with other dudes.
    I cheated on her
    She called me a druggy because I had smoked weed a few times, and that was that.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    when you fuckers get to be my age see how well you remember what medications to take, much less a romantic interest that started and finished before most of you people were even born.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by infinityshock when you fuckers get to be my age see how well you remember what medications to take, much less a romantic interest that started and finished before most of you people were even born.

You really should remember what medications you take. It's for your own safety. As a precaution, I make sure to know not only my own drugs but also the regimen of every person around me at all times. If I can keep an excel file documenting what drugs all of you take and sell it to pharmaceutical research teams, you can remember a list of like five chemicals essential to your longevity. And I think it's pretty normal to remember your first relationship for a while, you're just upset that you've lost your precious memories and failed to replace them.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick You really should remember what medications you take. It's for your own safety. As a precaution, I make sure to know not only my own drugs but also the regimen of every person around me at all times. If I can keep an excel file documenting what drugs all of you take and sell it to pharmaceutical research teams, you can remember a list of like five chemicals essential to your longevity. And I think it's pretty normal to remember your first relationship for a while, you're just upset that you've lost your precious memories and failed to replace them.

theres nothing wrong with dementia.

its natures way of clearing up the old hard drive. someone cant be upset theyve lost something if they dont remember that they lost it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    When I started smoking weed lol.
    Originally posted by infinityshock theres nothing wrong with dementia.

its natures way of clearing up the old hard drive. someone cant be upset theyve lost something if they dont remember that they lost it

is that why you take dexedrine everyday?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic is that why you take dexedrine everyday?

what part of the post i made saying i dont remember dont you remember.
    Originally posted by infinityshock what part of the post i made saying i dont remember dont you remember.

don't talk to me about remembering, old man, you don't remember shit half the time
    HTS highlight reel
    Long distance. Or something. Idk.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic don't talk to me about remembering, old man, you don't remember shit half the time

i remember that you made a post where you and your shitty little scooty-puff junior skateboard were jacked.

you probably left out the part where they took turns plugging your orifices with their cocks before emptying their man-chowder into your hungry holes.

and you liked all of it.

faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock i remember that you made a post where you and your shitty little scooty-puff junior skateboard were jacked.

you probably left out the part where they took turns plugging your orifices with their cocks before emptying their man-chowder into your hungry holes.

and you liked all of it.

faggot

idiot
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    a so called 'best pal' totally screwed me over from what i can make out was just pure jealousy.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic idiot

post your address

everyone wants to come give you reasons to fill this thread with your posts of agony and despair.

and ruined orifices.

welcome to #metoo, bitch
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist a so called 'best pal' totally screwed me over from what i can make out was just pure jealousy.
    did he wear a rubber or blow his load in your vagina
    She cheated on me
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    implying anyone has ever liked me hahahahahah
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    She bought an Audi A7 and crashed it on the Freeway
Jump to Top