User Controls

Increasing membership

Psyclonic Yung Blood
    I want to increase the amount of people here, it seems like it’s the same 20 people commenting in every thread.

On the other hand, I’m concerned that if this place gets too big and attracts media attention, the owner will have to get rid of it a la Jeff Hunter.

How would we even get more people here?

Thoughts?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It is what it is.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Speedy Pahrker
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I been thinking about this a lot lately.

All of us dregs of the website just save up 3 or 4 thousand bucks each,we each buy a cheap RV and we start a settlement in slab city.
    Stop banning people for stupid reasons.

Remove the 20 post limit on new accounts.

Ban people that post off topic in threads (finny, §m£ÂgØL, LSD, mash, etc)

Let people delete posts and make auto post merging and option.

None of this will ever happen because Lanny is a fat drunk.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Why would the media care about this place? People here are about as edgy as a soccer ball.
    lets start writing niggasin.space on stuff
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Stop banning people for stupid reasons.

Originally posted by Something Squirrel Ban people that post off topic in threads (finny, §m£ÂgØL, LSD, mash, etc)

rule #3 contradicks rule #1.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Stop banning people for stupid reasons.

Remove the 20 post limit on new accounts.

Ban people that post off topic in threads (finny, §m£ÂgØL, LSD, mash, etc)

Let people delete posts and make auto post merging and option.

None of this will ever happen because Lanny is a fat drunk.

suck a cock you gibbering cock fiend
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    We could put together some resources on drugs and cross post to corresponding subreddits. Those usually are high-traffic and the users would appreciate the knowledge of some of our more esteemed chemical users.
    Alternatively, we could link some of our more shameful threads (i.e. when we got the news about the FL shooting and extensively mocked the survivors) and try to get a rise out of people.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Zanick Alternatively, we could link some of our more shameful threads (i.e. when we got the news about the FL shooting and extensively mocked the survivors) and try to get a rise out of people.

I still chuckle a little at that conga line comment
    I actually tried to post on godlikeproductions.com in a thread about how their forum got over taken by liberal snowflakes. Even though I’m a liberal snowflake, I can respect the free speech going on here and thought these conservative fellows might like to know about this playground for degenerates.

However, I couldn’t even make a post because their site doesn’t allow racial slurs. :/ Thwarted, any ideas on how to get around it?
    Originally posted by MAL I actually tried to post on godlikeproductions.com in a thread about how their forum got over taken by liberal snowflakes. Even though I’m a liberal snowflake, I can respect the free speech going on here and thought these conservative fellows might like to know about this playground for degenerates.

However, I couldn’t even make a post because their site doesn’t allow racial slurs. :/ Thwarted, any ideas on how to get around it?

Wow, I haven't heard about GLP since I took LSD on a regular basis and tried to communicate with aliens. I would sign up with a different email on a different network if you have to, and then feed them a rumor in pieces over time that makes them afraid for the security of their very thoughts. Those people are more dangerous to themselves than they are to political discourse.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We used to have a subcommittee of dedicated spiritualists who could have drawn some of their kind to this site, but unfortunately our club disintegrated.
    Originally posted by Zanick We used to have a subcommittee of dedicated spiritualists who could have drawn some of their kind to this site, but unfortunately our club disintegrated.

Sad :(
    Someone go on the totse reddit and tell everyone niggasin.space is where it’s at, not D “Faggot” G’s personal blog at totseans.com. If I had fucking known about this place I would have been all over it, instead it took me years to find it after randomly googling shit about asteroid mining or something and this site was the first hit. Even then I wouldn’t have known if I didn’t see HampTheToker’s username in the preview.

We need to bring back the old members and the most likely way they’ll find it is a google search and currently the top hits are Wiki, totseans, Reddit, Encyclopedia Dramatica and Urban Dictionary. Let’s edit the wikis and UD to link to NIS
    I’d do this all myself but I’m too fucking apathetic
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I’d do this all myself but I’m too fucking apathetic

I’ll help.
    Psyclonic Yung Blood
    I feel like much of reddit is too liberal/sensitive for some of the shit that goes on here
Jump to Top