User Controls

Rate your physical appearance 1-10

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I have pretty average features for a man, except my teeth are excellent and my hair is unusually curly when I let it grow out. On an good day, when I've had time to groom adequately, I think I'm a 7.
    honestly anywhere from 5-8 depending on basically how much drugs i've been doing lately.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    2, maybe 3 if I'm being generous. I look like shit and I'm ashamed to be seen in public.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Thread needs pics
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Solid 8.
    Originally posted by HTS 2, maybe 3 if I'm being generous. I look like shit and I'm ashamed to be seen in public.

I think you were a 4 or 5 before, but now you're more like a 6. Most people don't make this big of a jump in adulthood, so I imagine this score will continue to rise as you undergo further therapy.
    Jesus Houston
    Jesus Houston
    /10
    Originally posted by Jesus In juuuust the right lighting I look like a super model but otherwise like a 5-6 most of the time.

Don't undersell yourself, the emaciated martyr aesthetic is very in recently.
    Jesus Houston
    I have sinned.
    Like a 5
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    3-4 I don't think much of myself really, though the sad thing is that people probably add a point or 2 to their real score and that's not good for me lol
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Nah I'm fucking with ya, I'm a 7/10 but I have an awful personality and don't go outside so I'm like a -2/20
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS 2, maybe 3 if I'm being generous. I look like shit and I'm ashamed to be seen in public.

like youve ever left your parents basement in the first place
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    haha you fucking losers, i'm a 9/10.

Here's a pic of my parents.

People say I look more like my mom. I'm the only one in my family with blonde hair and green eyes, everyone else has dark hair and dark eyes.

So what you’re saying is your mom fucked a dude with blonde hair and green eyes that wasn’t her husband
    And then he put you in her, and she liked it.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws So what you’re saying is your mom fucked a dude with blonde hair and green eyes that wasn’t her husband

no i got all the recessive genetics.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I'm the only one in my family with blonde hair and green eyes, everyone else has dark hair and dark eyes.

you may want to consider why that is.
Jump to Top