User Controls

ATTN: Captain Falcon

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Why the new account?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You got over 12,000 posts, my nigga. Wdf.
    He said he dropped acid recently and whilst tripping thought the character Jeremus from Mount & Blade was super hilarious for some reason. It spoke to him on a deep and personal level
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I don't like it.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws He said he dropped acid recently and whilst tripping thought the character Jeremus from Mount & Blade was super hilarious for some reason. It spoke to him on a deep and personal level

Idk about speaking to me on a deep and personal level, it was just funny. If you've ever played M&B, the nigga is made to be a meme.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I don't like it.

I am a strong independent black woman who don't need no man's approval.
    RisiR † 29 Autism

Infinityshit.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I thought he was gonna show up and be gay and interracial as usual. Anyway, CHANGE IT BACK, SHANEEQUA!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Jeremus Idk about speaking to me on a deep and personal level, it was just funny. If you've ever played M&B, the nigga is made to be a meme.

You should have went with Ole Kamakawiwo.
    Jesus Houston
    Hush.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Jesus was black.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Jesus was black.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † 3..2..1..

Infinityshit.

thats what youll be shitting when i get finished with your sloppy little asshole. the gallons of my man-goo gushing out your shithole the first time you stop clenching and your ruined sphincter gives up
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jeremus I am a strong independent black woman who don't need no man's approval.

you need a mans dick in you
Jump to Top