User Controls

I've unwittingly conducted business with terrorists

Lanny Bird of Courage
    They didn't ship for ages so I just dropped them an email asking what was up and I got this back.

————- Begin message ————-

Message from 3rd party seller:
    My friend there was a delay in shipping as we went out of stock of Silver consoles however the console should be shipped today by Gods will , will try to get the tracking for the game today too .

tk

————- End message ————-

Dear NSA, I love america and would never intentionally associate with some dirty middle easterners.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    how is that a terrist?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you're an idiot.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick how is that a terrist?

My friend, let me tell you about the terrorists...
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Aren't you a communist sympathizer that wants to help overthrow the capitalist economy, or at least the financial industry?
    HTS highlight reel
    Ewwe. Is Lanny a dirty red?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    He damn well is. Lanny is a virulent leftist.
    Scrub the arab stain from this earth.
    What'd you buy?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Do you all see, at last, the depth of Lanny's treachery? This is but one of THOUSANDS exactly like it.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    RELEASE THE LOGS.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Malice Aren't you a communist sympathizer that wants to help overthrow the capitalist economy, or at least the financial industry?

I find myself on the same side as communists on most issues, although I don't consider myself a communist. If I had the choice I would definitely choose to overthrow the capitalist mode of production, hell I'd probably financially support an organization that I thought had a real chance of doing it. But muslim jihadists neither have any real chance of overthrowing the global economic order nor, if they did, would they replace it with anything substantially different.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Jeremus What'd you buy?

Gamecube, haven't played smash on anything other than an emulator since I was a kid.
    Originally posted by Lanny Gamecube, haven't played smash on anything other than an emulator since I was a kid.

Sick. I play on my Wii, but Nintendo's retardation means I need a wiimote at all times because you can't launch GC games without it. I've been thinking of getting a GameCube specifically to avoid that.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny Gamecube, haven't played smash on anything other than an emulator since I was a kid.

sounds like a good trojan device to hide IEDs.
Jump to Top