User Controls

This was nearly President

What a shame she didn't get it. It'd be hilarious laughing at Americans and their geriatric in chief.
    HTS highlight reel
    Better that than the dotard in chief, the cheetoh-American President Drumpf. Stupid Trumpeter.

He won like 2 years ago and you still need comparisons to Hillary to make him look even remotely good? Really makes you think. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS Better that than the dotard in chief, the cheetoh-American President Drumpf. Stupid Trumpeter.

He won like 2 years ago and you still need comparisons to Hillary to make him look even remotely good? Really makes you think. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Just cos he hasn't personally cut off Captain Falcon's head on the White House lawn yet?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by HTS Better that than the dotard in chief, the cheetoh-American President Drumpf. Stupid Trumpeter.

mind your own business, your prime minister is a joke

of course ยงmยฃร‚gร˜Ls mexican ass liked your stupid comment
    RestStop Space Nigga
    infinityshock Black Hole

shut you cock-huffing cock-socket, you gender confused basement dweller. youre too mentally dysfunctional to be allowed to have an opinion on anything more sophisticated that 'spit' or 'swallow'

your lack of mental ability just scratches the surface in you literally want a nigger to fuck you in the ass and give you the aids. you are most assuredly not allowed to have an opinion on who is president...especially when you live in a communist shithole.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I think we all know that Clinton and Trump are at the age where falling takes on a whole new set of risks. But, for sake of argument, I'd like to point out that she does fine after kicking off her shoes. It's not like she collapsed or anything. Not to mention, these stairs look uneven and steep. Bad shoes, bad stairs.

Suppose that she is just having a senior moment - in my opinion, that would still be preferable to goading dictators from the third world into a nuclear war on Twitter.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick I think we all know that Clinton and Trump are at the age where falling takes on a whole new set of risks. But, for sake of argument, I'd like to point out that she does fine after kicking off her shoes. It's not like she collapsed or anything. Not to mention, these stairs look uneven and steep. Bad shoes, bad stairs.

Suppose that she is just having a senior moment - in my opinion, that would still be preferable to goading dictators from the third world into a nuclear war on Twitter.

yea...a geriatric she-goat that cant perform the simple task of using something so sophisticated as stairs youd rather be in the oval office giving BJs to slant-eyed handsome and well tanned individuals as policy making measures.

brilliant idea.

youre not allowed to vote. youre retarded.
    Originally posted by infinityshock yea…a geriatric she-goat that cant perform the simple task of using something so sophisticated as stairs youd rather be in the oval office giving BJs to slant-eyed handsome and well tanned individuals as policy making measures.

brilliant idea.

youre not allowed to vote. youre retarded.

You have a lot to say about Clinton, so should I assume that you supported Trump?
    Trump may be a moron, but I'm glad he won. Hillary made it pretty clear that she wanted WW3 with Russia, and there's a decent chance we'd all be ash right now if she'd won.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick You have a lot to say about Clinton, so should I assume that you supported Trump?

obviously
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht Trump may be a moron, but I'm glad he won. Hillary made it pretty clear that she wanted WW3 with Russia, and there's a decent chance we'd all be ash right now if she'd won.

not only that, but shes a fucking walking fuckhole-rodeo
    Originally posted by infinityshock obviously

I'm not asking you to switch over, but if you thought that Trump was an 'obvious' choice then it confirms everything I think about you.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm not asking you to switch over, but if you thought that Trump was an 'obvious' choice then it confirms everything I think about you.

Add me to your vegan shit-list, because it was indeed an obvious choice.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Add me to your vegan shit-list, because it was indeed an obvious choice.

I imagine you probably have a slightly better reason for being wrong (in my conception of the issue, that is) considering that you're not a drooling moron.

I'm not a vegan, really. Well, for now, I am, but I can't accommodate that lifestyle at the moment despite its virtues.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm not asking you to switch over, but if you thought that Trump was an 'obvious' choice then it confirms everything I think about you.

he was a helluva lot better choice than the other shitbag
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]

You don't even know the difference between male and female STFU
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You don't even know the difference between male and female STFU

That has nothing to do with the post.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel That has nothing to do with the post.

SHUT faggot I was talking to your boyfriend
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker SHUT faggot I was talking to your boyfriend

I'm single
Jump to Top