User Controls

My Official Announcement

BlueWarlock Yung Blood
    I do not endorse any ill will acts against me, because of my dark humorous or sardonic behavior and responses.

That is not an Endorsement to harm me! what freak would do so? can you tell me. I certainly do not have Stockholm Syndrome.

And Scientology is wanting me to watch their Welcoming Advertisement thingy.

It's on in an hour. If you haven't been invited, that's because You suck and never took a sag corse acting class.

whatever that means.
    Are you an alt of Totse2001?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I have performed a comprehensive linguistic analysis accounting for all posts by OP and T2K1 and my conclusion is that they are twin brothers.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Not scary.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Not scary.

What happened to your avatar, coward?
    Did Speedy Parker scare you into changing it
    BlueWarlock Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Did Speedy Parker scare you into changing it

you are what some like to call, An agitator and enabler of destructive course.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws What happened to your avatar, coward?

It's not cowardice. I simply refuse to be molested.
    I will now release the logs. Stand by.
    Subject: Hello Zok
    To: BRiCK
    Sent: 2018-03-12 at 2 PM UTC
    The taught you Russian

are you Zok? where r u. I need to ask you some question

——————————————————————

Originally posted by BRiCK hello, yes, i am zok.

ask your questions

——————————————————————

Originally posted by BlueWarlock Your Zombie apocalypses has been stagnated by the discovery of dragons breath.
    Yet it really is a lot like Hugh Grant and Gene Hackman when you notice that suddenly the Zombie Zone aka Tenderloin has many new faces and the old were "cured" and sponsored by Harvest Bus services.

-"Harvest, Our inner beliefs are you very inner existence"

The jig is up, Pal!

——————————————————————

Originally posted by BRiCK Thats actually not a question.

Next question.
    Originally posted by BlueWarlock you are what some like to call, An agitator and enabler of destructive course.

Who are these “some”? They must be fuckin weirdos
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by BlueWarlock I do not endorse any ill will acts against me, because of my dark humorous or sardonic behavior and responses.

That is not an Endorsement to harm me! what freak would do so? can you tell me. I certainly do not have Stockholm Syndrome.

It's on in an hour. If you haven't been invited, that's because You suck and never took a sag corse acting class.

whatever that means.

endorse whatever you fucking like faggot, i'm making it my mission in life to hunt you down and fucking destroy you.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BlueWarlock I do not endorse any ill will acts against me, because of my dark humorous or sardonic behavior and responses.

whatever that means.

when im jamming my cock into your assorted orifices with your resulting bodily injury or emotional damage its because i care aboutyou
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock when im jamming my cock into your assorted orifices with your resulting bodily injury or emotional damage its because i care aboutyou

NOOOOOO finny ... NO.

your fathers has been lying to you. they dont do these things in other families.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Bitches and shit.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Faggotry and such.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Are you an alt of Totse2001?

He tstm'd and made a new account
    BlueWarlock Yung Blood
    Originally posted by benny vader NOOOOOO finny … NO.

your fathers has been lying to you. they dont do these things in other families.

He lives in a tiny bubble of hate filled shame. He doesn't know that this is an abnormal behavior.. Outside of NAMBLA or Pizzagate.

Originally posted by NARCassist endorse whatever you fucking like faggot, i'm making it my mission in life to hunt you down and fucking destroy you.

Apparently you will need to take a number.

though I'm not sure why you would hate me. I was talking to you live via cam while you were in your dark and lonely room of pain and heroin use. You're only angry at me because I could not embrace you need for the use of it. I embrace your pain and why you use it.

let that demon go My friend.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BlueWarlock He lives in a tiny bubble of hate filled shame. He doesn't know that this is an abnormal behavior.. Outside of NAMBLA or Pizzagate.

i live under your mothers bed and come out every night to help your mommy and daddy make you a new sibling. the only abnormal behavior is when im trying to put a baby in your mommy, your daddy is trying to put a baby in your asshole. its concerning that he might actually succeed.
    Oh look another schizo retard
Jump to Top