User Controls

Deadly bombs go off in Austin, Texas

I just have one question, did they get Bill Krozby

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-texas-blast/deadly-blast-in-texas-believed-linked-to-earlier-explosion-idUSKCN1GO1YX
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Gotta say that I came in here to ask if they got Bill Krozby too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    its hilarious...and not at all surprising...that the MINITRU is already declaring it to be a hate crime when they have no clue what the situation is.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Bill Krozby hate
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Well we all know Bill Krozby didn't do it, fucker can barely blow his own nose. To be fair though its a pretty big fucking nose, makes me wonder if one of his parents was actually jedi and not white like he claims. Fucking cryptomexikike.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    pretty disturbing
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Zanick Gotta say that I came in here to ask if they got Bill Krozby too.

that was what i was coming to ask too, lol.

personally i dont think thats funny
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Did THEY get Bill Krozby?

Let's ask Bill Krozby...

Bill Krozby, did they get you? The PEOPLE want to know.
    Originally posted by mmQ Did THEY get Bill Krozby?

Let's ask Bill Krozby…

Bill Krozby, did they get you? The PEOPLE want to know.

You must be as special as the kid in your avatar
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I just have one question, did they get Bill Krozby

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-texas-blast/deadly-blast-in-texas-believed-linked-to-earlier-explosion-idUSKCN1GO1YX

I was JUST about to make this thread. And say someone from here decided to do the dirty work for me, but they missed Bill Krozby I think.

He’s probably off East 6th right now flailing his way through his first shift at Il Bruto.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Fox Paws You must be as special as the kid in your avatar

I must be.
    https://www.statesman.com/news/local/map-details-austin-explosions-that-have-left-dead/iHPom5WBzGqd28cunK6jBO/

The second one was only slightly close to him in Hyde Park, but not really.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    no they didn't get me i was at my first day of work
    Originally posted by infinityshock its hilarious…and not at all surprising…that the MINITRU is already declaring it to be a hate crime when they have no clue what the situation is.

well the people that were attacked where both black so they do have some kind of clue as to the situation. the chances of it being a black person randomly attacked in hyde park is pretty slim because there aren't many blacks here.
    Originally posted by MAL I was JUST about to make this thread. And say someone from here decided to do the dirty work for me, but they missed Bill Krozby I think.

He’s probably off East 6th right now flailing his way through his first shift at Il Bruto.

il bruto? lol I work at a pretty nice place actually and i get to work with my old buddy i used to work with downtown
    Originally posted by stupid noob Well we all know Bill Krozby didn't do it, fucker can barely blow his own nose. To be fair though its a pretty big fucking nose, makes me wonder if one of his parents was actually jedi and not white like he claims. Fucking cryptomexikike.

I'm not jedi I'm hispanic and irish. and my nose isn't that big, you're nose on the other hand is actually pretty big. my last name doesn't even remotely sound jedi. OI VEY!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm not jedi I'm hispanic and irish. and my nose isn't that big, you're nose on the other hand is actually pretty big. my last name doesn't even remotely sound jedi. OI VEY!

That peg-leg is such a lame slob. He really is a terrible partner , failure of a father, and leech off society. No one would care about him being a total degenerate cuck except that despite what he actually is he tries to lord around like hes gods gift to this website.

HES A FUCKING SELF HATING jedi!
    Originally posted by Zanick Gotta say that I came in here to ask if they got Bill Krozby too.

Lmao, I opened this thread with the explicit intention of posting that exact same thing. Well done.
    OH MAN HOW HILARIOUS , SAME, CAUSE I KNOW ABOUT HOW Bill Krozby LIVES IN AUSTIN AND STUFF TOO

HAHAHAHA
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top