User Controls

I'm leaving Niggas In Space forever.

I thought about it for a while, and it's probably for the best that I don't post here anymore.

There's a lot of reasons, but the main reason is because of Captain Falcon/Jeremus. It's not exactly fun every time I post I have to deal with his bullshit. The straw was him revealing to me that §m£ÂgØL's been sending him my private messages. That's fucked. :/

I might pop back in around the time of my USA trip in 4 months to get in contact with the users who wanted to meet up with me, but I think this is a good time to leave. I dunno, people were getting sick of my threads anyway. Plus I finally accomplished what I always wanted to -- exposing -SpectraL, lmao. But I do love you, -SpectraL.

It's been a good 14 years.

So you win, Captain Falcon. The forum can have you instead of me.

Later.
    captain falcon has a virgin personality and is unlikable solely due to being mediocre lame and boring. when he tries to insult me i have the same reaction as i would to a fly buzzing in my ear. the only thing that would bring him above that is millionaire status but thats clearly bullshit. so take from it what you want
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    And we're getting 5 minutes notice of this??
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    so you just gonna let captain faggot win? what kind of a pathetic cuck are you?

Captain FailFaggot doesn't win, though, because now he'll be blamed for driving Enter off. Enter knows this. He's very clever like that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    as if enter's really gonna go for good. i mean what else is he gonna do with himself? its not like he's gonna get a girlfriend and settle down is it?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Your heart will go on, Bae.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by NARCassist so you just gonna let captain faggot win? what kind of a pathetic cuck are you?

Exactly.

Hell, I don't particularly like you, but I like you a lot more than that cunt. At least you're funny once in a blue moon.

Both captain faggot and §m£ÂgØL are niggers, and I believe currently monogomous butt-buddies atm. Just ignore them and move along. But hey, whatever if you do decide to abandon ship. Nobody abandons ship forever... everyone comes back eventually.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Exactly.

Hell, I don't particularly like you, but I like you a lot more than that cunt. At least you're funny once in a blue moon.

Both captain faggot and §m£ÂgØL are niggers, and I believe currently monogomous butt-buddies atm. Just ignore them and move along. But hey, whatever if you do decide to abandon ship. Nobody abandons ship forever… everyone comes back eventually.

well i hate you too hydro, fuck you you aids riddled dog fucking whore.

Inb4 alt.
    Enter infinitely BTFO
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Exactly.

Both captain faggot and §m£ÂgØL are niggers, and I believe currently monogomous butt-buddies atm. Just ignore them and move along. But hey, whatever if you do decide to abandon ship. Nobody abandons ship forever… everyone comes back eventually.

Hydro, if you've derived this from the fact that I think you are a degenerate piece of shit, then you should know that I've held that opinion for a very long time, independent of anyone else.
    why the fuck does anyone care what some gay paki fantasist thinks?

WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by NARCassist well i hate you too hydro, fuck you you aids riddled dog fucking whore.

Lol you defended and pmed her

Sad old chap!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    hydro is one real fine bird m8's
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hydro is one real fine bird m8's

stfu and kill yourself
    Originally posted by Jeremus Enter infinitely BTFO

Jeremus? You should have went with Jeebus, or Jeremiah Jones.
    See ya tomorrow OP
    Originally posted by NARCassist well i hate you too hydro, fuck you you aids riddled dog fucking whore.

I lol'd hard.

So much for defending the cunt
Jump to Top