User Controls

When people wont shut the fuck up about "Silence of the Lambs".

You ever meet someone and become acquainted, only to find out that they're one of those people that are really into the movie "Silence of the Lambs" and all they want to do is talk about it &/or watch it?

3 different girls now. Not one, not two, but three... in the past 5-6 years or so. Most recently last evening.

Yes, I have seen it. I'm fine with watching it. BUT NOT TWICE IN ONE NIGHT.

Back in highschool too. I literally stopped talking to my one buddy because of this one fucking movie. He'd do that weird lip thing that Hanibal Lector does to jodie foster. and then stop the conversation to ask everybody if they saw what he just did. and if we know where it's from. This girl last night was doing the exact same thing! I almost fucking walked out right there.

Why are there people like this? You'd think it would be unlikely to meet any 2 separate people that happen to be obsessed with any one movie.

I've met five people that have been like this with any movie. outside of maybe like, star wars. and each time

Silence of the lambs.

>: [

stupid noob is probably right into silence of the lambs. that's probably why he's bi-sexual and HIV positive.

Next time I go to spend time with someone and they start talking about this movie I'm just leaving. It's not even that good.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    You need to calm down.
    wow I have never been that into anything except shenmue 2 and paranoia agent
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Grimace You need to calm down.

shut the hell up
    I mean I really like the movie but it's not that special
    The only movie I could watch twice in a night would probably be The Nightmare Before Christmas.
    Those people sound very easily entertained and swayed by cultural influence.
    Oh wait I just remembered I constantly meme the lotion on skin thing, like I was taking a shower at a friends and I left that quote on the window in their bathroom for the kids.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dude. The basement scene though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Internet-Weed-Dude Next time I go to spend time with someone and they start talking about this movie I'm just leaving. It's not even that good.

or you could just eat their liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti

Originally posted by NARCassist or you could just eat their liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti

FUCK YOU!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like that part with the well!!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Internet-Weed-Dude You ever meet someone and become acquainted, only to find out that they're one of those people that are really into the movie "Silence of the Lambs" and all they want to do is talk about it &/or watch it?

3 different girls now. Not one, not two, but three… in the past 5-6 years or so. Most recently last evening.

Yes, I have seen it. I'm fine with watching it. BUT NOT TWICE IN ONE NIGHT.

Back in highschool too. I literally stopped talking to my one buddy because of this one fucking movie. He'd do that weird lip thing that Hanibal Lector does to jodie foster. and then stop the conversation to ask everybody if they saw what he just did. and if we know where it's from. This girl last night was doing the exact same thing! I almost fucking walked out right there.

Why are there people like this? You'd think it would be unlikely to meet any 2 separate people that happen to be obsessed with any one movie.

I've met five people that have been like this with any movie. outside of maybe like, star wars. and each time

Silence of the lambs.

>: [

stupid noob is probably right into silence of the lambs. that's probably why he's bi-sexual and HIV positive.

Next time I go to spend time with someone and they start talking about this movie I'm just leaving. It's not even that good.

the 'why':

- small down hill-billy nobody-girl with daddy issues escapes the small shithole town to become an eFFF-bEE-eye agent whos boss is loving and caring while he exhibits zero interest in her sexually, whereupon she gets a sooper-kool case that only her brilliance gets to solve.

watch any show on 'lifetime' channel...they all have the same plot formula. (dumb-whore gets made good against all odds)

this is the shit chicks rub themselves off to
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Internet-Weed-Dude FUCK YOU!

*slings my spunk right across internet weed dudes fake gay face and runs away*

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The lotion part!!!!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The series is a lot better anyway.
    i thought i watched silence of the lands once but turns out i actually watched joes dirt
    Xlite African Astronaut

Originally posted by infinityshock the 'why':

- small down hill-billy nobody-girl with daddy issues escapes the small shithole town to become an eFFF-bEE-eye agent whos boss is loving and caring while he exhibits zero interest in her sexually, whereupon she gets a sooper-kool case that only her brilliance gets to solve.

watch any show on 'lifetime' channel…they all have the same plot formula. (dumb-whore gets made good against all odds)

this is the shit chicks rub themselves off to

how about 'this':

-a 450lb redneck jedi with severe BBC rape fetish manages to escape the closet to become an eNNN-eye-Ess poster who's love interest is drunken and pizza delivering and also with a rape fetish while he exhibits zero interest in him sexually, whereupon he gets a hooker to stick a cellphone in her minge to prove he's not a gay virgin and in his brilliance proves to everyone he is exactly a gay virgin, a jedi gay virgin.

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    ....gooodbye horses......
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Sophie The series is a lot better anyway.

I prefer the manga.

And IWD I do like the movie, I just recently had to make my wife watch it because she didn't get the references in some show we were watching. Also, you should be happy you can get ANY girl with a broken dick like yours. See the shit you say about me is made up, while the shit I say about you is real.
    Originally posted by stupid noob I prefer the manga.

And IWD I do like the movie, I just recently had to make my wife watch it because she didn't get the references in some show we were watching. Also, you should be happy you can get ANY girl with a broken dick like yours. See the shit you say about me is made up, while the shit I say about you is real.

frothy little homo keep following me around thread to thread

shaming my fucing head at you loser
    HTS highlight reel
    It's an alright movie but I get a lot of Buffalo Bill shit for being a tranny so fuck Silence of the Lambs.
Jump to Top