User Controls

Do We Have Any Niggers?

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I know we have some Pakistanis and some Mexicans, but do we have any NIGGERS?

Inquiring minds need to know.
    is bling bling one?

or was, considering he's dead from jumping out a five story window thinking he could fly
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Enter is bling bling one?

or was, considering he's dead from jumping out a five story window thinking he could fly

Bling bling has no race, or more correctly as he made us all in his image he is every race, he flew from that window for our sins.

I wonder if Tacho every visits here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bling Bling is white. A white British nigger.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no, lanny sold the last one
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grimace Bling Bling is white. A white British nigger.

he wishes he was a nigger
    Originally posted by aldra no, lanny sold the last one

>when u click thanks and ur username appears alongside someone else's, coz you thanked at the same time

that's happened twice now.
    Originally posted by Enter >when u click thanks and ur username appears alongside someone else's, coz you thanked at the same time

that's happened twice now.

That's just a you and I thing.

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I think something bad happened to bling bling. I miss him :(
    Poor blingbling
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Grimace I know we have some Pakistanis and some Mexicans, but do we have any NIGGERS?

Only you buddeh, only you.
    Originally posted by stupid noob Only you buddeh, only you.

The BEST nigger.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Grimace The BEST nigger.

The shiniest turd.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Well obviously we launched them into space.
    Niggers can't read, so I highly doubt they could figure out how to sign up here.
    Originally posted by Grimace I know we have some Pakistanis and some Mexicans, but do we have any NIGGERS?

Yes we do.

I'm not exactly Captain PC here, but that you'd try to "other" someone from a small community like this just for being black or whatever is pretty shitty.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Everyone on here is varying degrees of 'other' in my opinion. As a whole we are one community, but i have more in common with some people than i do with others. How is making a distinction between people bad?
    Originally posted by Sophie Everyone on here is varying degrees of 'other' in my opinion. As a whole we are one community, but i have more in common with some people than i do with others. How is making a distinction between people bad?

Othering is the process of saying "you're X. You are different from us".

It is a hostile act, and it is how white people try to harm those who do not fit in.

If you are different from us it implies that you can be fairly discriminated against. "Oh don't worry about Y, who is starving right now. He's X."

It's really not a cool thing to do.
Jump to Top